Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the 'general public'  (Read 3961 times)
Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 22, 2004, 18:45:26 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Quote from: "Reeves4manager"
Note to self, never get a job in a pharmacy. Today i stayed clear of all complaints. I got plenty of thankyou's a smiles, i am the example employee

Yeah, thankyou for the 5-1 win  Soapy Tit Wank

Your the brightest lamp in the street are you blinkpip. Here we are talking about Customer care issues and you bring up the Spurs Saints score at the weekend. fool
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 22, 2004, 22:19:11 »

Chill  Cool

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 22, 2004, 22:33:04 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
Quote from: "oxford_fan"
further evidence that they're a bunch of fucking stupid gimps.

i have a new job in hmv and here are a few examples of their retardedness:...goes on to list some spastic behaviour...

well buddy, if you think it's bad now just you wait until boxing day!

regards,
someone who knows.
with all the returns you mean?

it's going to be hell.
Dazzza

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, December 22, 2004, 22:41:52 »

Fair play Oxford I was in HMV today and I felt for the poor souls behind those tills.  Rammed packed with the living dead, mouths open just standing in the way of everything and everyone.

You have answered a quetion though as I need to return a DVD for something else.

When I was in FCUK during my Uni days the sales starting on Boxing Day was living hell.

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 00:02:47 »

my good god imight stab some people one day. fuckin slow walkers infront of you and fast ones behind you. why cant everyone get out of my way?

officially blacker than the night.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 00:21:53 »

top tip here. when walking along a busy shopping street, look up towards shop signs just ahead of you and everyone will move out of your way. works every time.
DMR

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 00:26:02 »

What?
Dazzza

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 00:58:52 »

top tip here. when walking along a busy shopping street, look up towards shop signs just ahead of you and everyone will move out of your way. works every time.

The suicidal stroll   Cheesy  

Never fails!

What gets on my tits the most is the dancers.  Those feck wits that catch your eye, you swerve out of the way and they then match your movement until your on top of each other.

Those and the idiots that stand in the middle of a busy street or shop and just stand in everyones way in their ignorance.

oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 19:42:53 »

another gripe.

when men pay for things, they come up to the counter, put down the cd or whatever it is they are buying, then remove the correct money from their wallet - sometimes they've even got the correct money to hand.

women don't do the same. the daft bints walk up, put down the cd, open their handbag, rummage around for their purse, then either take an age to choose which card to pay by or spend about 5 minutes counting their notes and coins.

if you're standing in a massive queue for a minute, why not have the initiative to get some money ready you slags?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 20:10:44 »

another gripe.

when men pay for things, they come up to the counter, put down the cd or whatever it is they are buying, then remove the correct money from their wallet - sometimes they've even got the correct money to hand.

women don't do the same. the daft bints walk up, put down the cd, open their handbag, rummage around for their purse, then either take an age to choose which card to pay by or spend about 5 minutes counting their notes and coins.

if you're standing in a massive queue for a minute, why not have the initiative to get some money ready you slags?

hmmmmmm that sounds familiar...is it lee evans or something?

officially blacker than the night.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 20:24:50 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
another gripe.

hmmmmmm that sounds familiar...is it lee evans or something?
not that i'm aware, i made it up on the spot.
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 20:29:04 »

I cocked it up. I forgot I only had 20 quid, I thought it was 30.

Got me The Verve for a fiver and An American Werewolf in London (not even ID'd, odd)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 21:49:58 »

edward scissorhands
portishead - dummy

two that i noticed in the sale today
Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 28, 2004, 23:47:48 »

The bit about women and men is very true OF, i've learnt that as well  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: