Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 99   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pay Up Pompey,Pompey Pay Up!  (Read 253332 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 13:54:57 »

I don't have to worry about libel laws and so I will say all of the above repeatedly.
Don't say it into a mirror five times though
land_of_bo

« Reply #661 on: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 16:45:15 »

I liked his performance on SSN last night.
lambourn red

« Reply #662 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 14:11:47 »

Sorry if this has already been posted but Ritchie has been recalled http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2006481,00.html and goes straight into the squad against spurs.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 14:27:47 »

I think Andronikou probably read what we were saying about him in this thread.

Tosser.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 14:35:44 »

Do we have enough cover? I suppose now that Macklin's back he'll have to do...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 14:37:01 »

Marshall, Macklin, Henshall, Bodin, Ward.

Should be okay on the left wing really.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:29:48 »

O'Bri.. oh hang on.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #667 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:38:12 »

Did our latest sicknote get a one or two year deal? Surely we have to get rid in the summer.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:42:22 »

One thing that hasn't happened this season is a youth player or two stepping up. We're led to believe that we've got some great up and coming players but where are they? Part of the problem has been Wilson not giving them the chance as he's brought in loan players instead, whilst they have pretty much all been excellent signings I wish he had given some of the younger players a chance at least.

Henshall and Thompson in particular have been getting some good press, so why not give them a run out? Putting them in to a team that is confident, playing well and winning is as good a time as any - even if it is just a 15 minute run out towards the end of a game. With Ritchie going back it will likely give Marshall, Henshall, Macklin more of a chance of getting some minutes so maybe it isn't a bad thing.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 20:19:01 »

One thing that hasn't happened this season is a youth player or two stepping up. We're led to believe that we've got some great up and coming players but where are they? Part of the problem has been Wilson not giving them the chance as he's brought in loan players instead, whilst they have pretty much all been excellent signings I wish he had given some of the younger players a chance at least.

Henshall and Thompson in particular have been getting some good press, so why not give them a run out? Putting them in to a team that is confident, playing well and winning is as good a time as any - even if it is just a 15 minute run out towards the end of a game. With Ritchie going back it will likely give Marshall, Henshall, Macklin more of a chance of getting some minutes so maybe it isn't a bad thing.
I agree. DW has brought in players like Douglas, Ferry, Cuthbert, Darby and Nouble when our own youth players haven't had a sniff. Who cares if they're not good/mature/strong enough to sustain a promotion challenge?! Bloody immigrants, coming over here and giving us success.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 20:34:26 »

Given the shit Morrison,Pook,and Macklin endure is it any wonder.

pride_of_wilts

« Reply #671 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 20:44:23 »

Did our latest sicknote get a one or two year deal? Surely we have to get rid in the summer.

I said the same thing, He's a complete waste of wages.

Unfortunately he got a two year deal.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #672 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 03:41:12 »

Pay the cunt off then.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 05:38:40 »

jonny72, you are in danger of out-Barting Bart! We're in the play-off positions, with a realistic (albeit outside) chance of automatic promotion, yet you're moaning because Wilson has decided not to rely on some of our youth players?

It's All Good..............
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 07:05:53 »

Wilson mentioned before he had concerns with throwing the kids in with the physicality of this league. Where technically they may be good, they also need to be able to get used to some of the tougher aspects.

I'd like to see them come on for say the last 15 mins if were winning 3-0 but until then, I'd stick with the more experienced players...loanees or not.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 ... 99   Go Up
Print
Jump to: