Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X Factor  (Read 60089 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 21:25:37 »

Irritable Cowell Syndrome
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #451 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 21:48:30 »

I'm going to readily admit I jumped on a bandwagon and it was a bit of fun.

I really do like their first album though. I still haven't tidied my bedroom either. Motherfuckerrrrr.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #452 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 21:56:48 »

i jumped straight on too si
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #453 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 21:57:29 »

reading that back im glad i spelt too instead of to Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #454 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 22:05:05 »

So am I.

Talk Talk

« Reply #455 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 22:27:09 »

I larfed.

What a wheeze.

But seriously, perhaps people are finally waking up to how much they have been had. Music should be about what you feel and think rather than how you have been manufactured. Love it.

If there was an auction to shit in Simon Cowell's mouth I would sell my house, woman and children (and even my motorbikes) to win that one.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 22:29:41 »

At first i didn't like the RATM campaign but then I heard joes cover and the fact it was a Miley Cyrus track - not even a classic, made me realise the RATM bandwagon was worth it!

Plus it's more comfortable sitting on the bandwagon than the fence Cheesy

But I do love Simon Cowell a bit.....
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #457 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 23:32:01 »

I larfed.

What a wheeze.

But seriously, perhaps people are finally waking up to how much they have been had. Music should be about what you feel and think rather than how you have been manufactured. Love it.

If there was an auction to shit in Simon Cowell's mouth I would sell my house, woman and children (and even my motorbikes) to win that one.
Denim?
Talk Talk

« Reply #458 on: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 23:37:03 »

Denim?

You are having a laugh. No the denim jacket will be my death shroud. And the pockets will be full of cherry tomatoes.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 07:49:06 »

ben, is it the same tom morello who reworked the x factor theme tune?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 11:04:31 »

Id marry Cowell - theres something about him - other than his sizeable wallet
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 11:53:17 »

I have no symapathy for Cowell, but I do for the young lad. All he's tried to do is to sing, & although I don't particularly rate the song & it's not my prefered type of music he can certainly sing (unlike some of the contestants). The X factor may be "manufactured TV & all that, but it does give some ordinary people who have some talent a real break. Still regardless, if he is any good he'll survive now.
As for RATM my view is that it's aload of crap. (My opinion only granted).As for Morello being the 26th best guitarist of all time, that is truly laughable. Knofler is below him in that chart, & is/was way better.

From the Dark Side
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 12:04:43 »

Tom Morello is an amazing guitarist. Joe has stioll won X Factor and made a load of money. Im sure he is more than happy with that.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 12:22:07 »

I have no symapathy for Cowell, but I do for the young lad. All he's tried to do is to sing, & although I don't particularly rate the song & it's not my prefered type of music he can certainly sing (unlike some of the contestants). The X factor may be "manufactured TV & all that, but it does give some ordinary people who have some talent a real break. Still regardless, if he is any good he'll survive now.
As for RATM my view is that it's aload of crap. (My opinion only granted).As for Morello being the 26th best guitarist of all time, that is truly laughable. Knofler is below him in that chart, & is/was way better.

Oh yeah, poor guy. Making loads of money for winning a tv karaoke contest. He's not even written any of his own songs, of all the people in the world why sympathise with him? He's not doing anything original, he doesn't have a great voice and he covered a miley cyrus song which was only released last year anyway - it's a joke. He didn't even deserve to chart, let alone get no. 2 so he should count himself lucky. No way Knopfler is better than Morello either.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Monday, December 21, 2009, 12:32:33 »

Bollox Phil....if you have any benevolance left spare it for the 1000's of bands and artists who slog away the old fashioned way in pubs and clubs trying to get their break (speaking from experience), or for 100 original artists for every one x factor puppet who go by the wayside since they weren't in the right place at the right time.

Why have any sympathy for someone who was hand picked for his looks, has had weeks of image consultants behind him, 6 months of shameless publicity, basically handed a huge hit single....

Oh boo hoo, poor little Joe never got his inherited right to xmas no. 1.

Welcome to the real world Joe.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: