Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: scruffy pretend yammers with a underage red light area v swindon matchday thread  (Read 27484 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 18:18:12 »

i was quite pissed off with selection of our fans yesterday.

Someone called Morrison a wanker to which i took offence too and just general slaiting of the team.

it just fucks me off that 800 fans travel the short trip to Walsall to then slag off a team who has got us into 6th place.

do they not remember where we were this time last season?

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 18:26:12 »

i was quite pissed off with selection of our fans yesterday.

Someone called Morrison a wanker to which i took offence too and just general slaiting of the team.

it just fucks me off that 800 fans travel the short trip to Walsall to then slag off a team who has got us into 6th place.

do they not remember where we were this time last season?

I don't think they remember past the previous game mate tbh.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 18:29:08 »

As far as im concerned you pay your money you can do what you want.There have always been mongers at football,moaning about stuff but not entirely sure what they are moaning at.People seem to have a fantasy vision of football where in "the old days"  everyone pulled together,where fans were one and did nothing but support the lads on the pitch.Ive followed town for 20 years,seen promotions and relegations and there have probably been equal amounts of miserable fuckers to happy clappers.I quite like the  misery guts,its not proper football without some grump giving it large in the corner of your eye.You know hes an idiot,so does he deep down...well maybe

/
W56196272
adje

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 18:49:44 »

I'd start McNamee and move Obadeyi up front from the start.

McNamee should start every game I think

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 20:10:16 »

left side give us a song was kind of a nice way of saying, can the lifeless cunts over there please show us they havent come here to fall asleep?

i think left side give us a song has a bit more of a ring to it.
pete1278

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 21:22:44 »

I dont get why we are having a go at each other over the quality of our support yesterday. I was in the middle and thought the right side were loud but the rest of us did join in. The league paper even remarked on our " highly vocal support" which is unusual. I think we should channel all our energies in getting behind the team, it is actually a pleasure to watch ( i didnt go to gillingham!) most of the time.

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 21:24:52 »

pete.people have explained why they are slating some fans.nobody is having a go at each other are they?
deltaincline

« Reply #262 on: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 22:22:00 »

Our away support is pretty good generally. Yesterdays first half didn't exactly give anyone much to fucking shout about to be honest, but I can see why members of the constantly vocal sections get pissed off with the silent(ish) sections when they dont respond to the left/right side chants.

If you're going to travel 200 odd miles to support the lads while spending 50 quid + doing so, why sit around like a miserable twat?

trogladite

« Reply #263 on: Monday, September 21, 2009, 00:07:15 »

Our away support is pretty good generally. Yesterdays first half didn't exactly give anyone much to fucking shout about to be honest, but I can see why members of the constantly vocal sections get pissed off with the silent(ish) sections when they dont respond to the left/right side chants.

If you're going to travel 200 odd miles to support the lads while spending 50 quid + doing so, why sit around like a miserable twat?

I was sat as far left as you could possibly sit and didn't hear that chant all game.  Maybe those on the right (No politics please) could sing a little louder.

magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Monday, September 21, 2009, 08:14:57 »

I was sat as far left as you could possibly sit and didn't hear that chant all game.  Maybe those on the right (No politics please) could sing a little louder.

you must have had ear muffs on as Whits who was sitting quite far left stood up "on his own" and started singing back but no fucker else joined in.

Spencer_White

« Reply #265 on: Monday, September 21, 2009, 08:38:18 »

Should be easy to get behind the lads at Brentford. Terrace, low roof, lots of lager. Ideal!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Monday, September 21, 2009, 09:22:50 »

Should be easy to get behind the lads at Brentford. Terrace, low roof, lots of lager. Ideal!
Absolutely. Anybody who wants to go and sit quietly can do so in the upper tier, whilst we make plenty of noise from the )hopefully quite full) terrace. Everybody wins.
china red

« Reply #267 on: Monday, September 21, 2009, 10:00:29 »

They have a roof on the away end now at Brentford?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, September 21, 2009, 10:37:48 »

They have a roof on the away end now at Brentford?

I think they've swapped the away end again, back to the other end from the open terrace. It was pretty good in there last time (going back a few seasons).
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Monday, September 21, 2009, 11:50:26 »

Each to their ownin my view, dont see why anybody should be obliged to sing. I'm not normally a quiet person in general, but i rarely sing at football as my voice goes after 2 songs, should i not attend then?

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: