Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Motherwell fan  (Read 3413 times)
bop

« on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 17:55:43 »

Hi guys, Motherwell fan here. We'v just signed Lukas Jutkiewicz and i thought i'd come on here and see how you rate him? We know absolutely zero about him and were looking for an insight as to what we can expect? A big target man or more of a second striker? Strengths/weaknesses etc.

Cheers guys!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 17:57:43 »

Huh?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 18:18:06 »

Huh? Eek Crying Doh Bad Mood
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 18:18:26 »

in that order
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 18:18:59 »

Strenghs are his power and finishing. Scored a very composed goal for us at Walsall in 2006. Can score goals if he gets the service.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 18:19:11 »

big built, no pace.

he hasnt been here for 2 seasons now, so dont know what he's like. always looked a decent prospect for us. no surprise a premiership club snapped him up but from what Plymouth and Huddersfield fans say he probably jumped too early.

seems to have gone backwards now he's playing reserve team football rather than first team football.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 18:42:52 »

His style of play makes him look lazy..which he isnt...hes got abit of Quality about him,good at holding the ball up and and a good finisher...but like all young players need to be played in the right position....something Huddersfield didnt do while he was on loan there so he looked awfull..i for one would like him back at Swindon on loan.....hope he does well for you.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 19:07:34 »

Had great control for big lad, scored a few half-chances when the odds were stacked against him.

I agree that he seems to have gone backwards, jumped ship too early in my opinion, if he'd stayed with us for a couple more seasons he might have really flourished.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 20:27:06 »

Is this a permanent deal or a loan?

He's about 6' 4" I think so quite a big old lump. It was a huge mistake for him to go to Everton - Sean Morrison take note.

With the greatest of respect, I think the SPL will be like shooting fish in a barrel for Lucas. I predict 20 goals for the lad.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 20:41:53 »

Is this a permanent deal or a loan?

He's about 6' 4" I think so quite a big old lump. It was a huge mistake for him to go to Everton - Sean Morrison take note.

With the greatest of respect, I think the SPL will be like shooting fish in a barrel for Lucas. I predict 20 goals for the lad.
Personally I think you're overrating him a bit, but he should grab a few. He's got good control and certainly knows where the goal is. As people have said, he jumped too soon and should have spent a bit longer getting first team experience
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 20:42:17 »

hammer of a left foot. good lad.
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 20:51:59 »

Has that knack of finding the corner/hitting the inside of the post.

Good left foot. Holds the ball up well.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 20:54:57 »

I think his Everton prospects are long over, I hope his spell at Motherwell is successful especially after his nightmare spell at Huddersfield.
The Professor

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 21:07:44 »

He could do well for you.  Gannon has a good record for coaching & bringing through young talent.  He could score quite a few in the SPL & should work hard unless his period at Everton has made him into a player who thinks he's too grand for grafting for the team.  I'll be looking out for your scores now
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 21:08:00 »

How did you rate "the players let me down" Malpas?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: