Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: West Ham v Millwall  (Read 14652 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 14:37:58 »

FACT: The West Ham fans did not attack Millwall fans inside the ground they jumped on the pitch goading like morons but wasn’t exactly “disorder” in a violent respect,  because they were not fighting on the pitch, just a pain in the back side and got excited. I didnt see the West Ham fans charge at the Millwall fans (however I could be wrong).

Gazza you twat

Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 14:46:15 »

People took their kids and moaned when it all kicked off. If I had a kid I wouldn't be taking them anywhere near that sort of match.

As I said last night, you shouldn't have to expect this would happen but you would be very naive to not expect it.

Also Fred knows how to deal with gobby little shits How old are you? 13?!! Get to fucking bed then
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 14:49:54 »

People took their kids and moaned when it all kicked off. If I had a kid I wouldn't be taking them anywhere near that sort of match.

As I said last night, you shouldn't have to expect this would happen but you would be very naive to not expect it.

Also Fred knows how to deal with gobby little shits How old are you? 13?!! Get to fucking bed then

Si, we had Ralphy to protect us so it was all good Cheesy

I found it hard to believe that Magicroundabout (being a local and all) seemed to know where the Red Light district was, and not where the fucking ground is
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 14:50:47 »

FACT: The West Ham fans did not attack Millwall fans inside the ground they jumped on the pitch goading like morons but wasn’t exactly “disorder” in a violent respect,  because they were not fighting on the pitch, just a pain in the back side and got excited.

I'd imagine the only reason it didn't kick off inside the ground at the end was a massive police presence keeping the Millwall fans in the stand. The West Ham fans that invaded the pitch at the end (at least a 100 of them) were doing everything they could to get things to kick off.

Shit like this is totally unacceptable and they need to take quick and heavy action against the clubs. Whilst I'd agree the trouble makers aren't true football fans they are associated with the club and hitting the club hard is an easy way to target them. By punishing the clubs it takes it out on their decent fans who in turn will take it out on the trouble makers and so help to stop them from doing it again.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 14:53:53 »

Gazza you twat

Cheesy

Oops Smiley Fucking spastic, That said, Hadn't seen a video where the West Ham fans made it to the other side of the pitch...
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 14:55:56 »

hahaha

Forgot about that !
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 14:58:15 »

I think the Met are partly to blame for this. They have known of this fixture for 2 or 3 weeks now and the planning was absolutely shocking.

Ralphy, The club dictate the amount of police presence that they require not the other way round. So are they to blame that the sub human fuck wits organised this fight about 20 minutes after the fixture was announced? did they order the brain dead fuckwit to stab someone? did they tell the mongoloids in the crowd to invade the pitch?No is the answer. The blame lies souly with those wankers who have dragged football back into the gutter.  

Sad to say, i must be on my way
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 15:01:07 »

i blame the fun pubs.

i bet danny dyer was shitting himself.

in the words of samdy gray - "propah nawty"
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 15:03:28 »

millwall steamed the queens pub at about 6pm, thats how it all started. my friend said it was carnage.

these people are proper football fans, they go week in week out, they just like causing trouble too.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 15:07:27 »

i bet danny dyer was shitting himself.

Phil Thompson was shitting himself and he was watching on a TV from the comfort of the Sky studio.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 15:14:25 »

it was always going to kick off.maybe not to the extent that it did but trouble was inevitable.it was deffo not a game to take kids and women to,so why people are bleating about it i dont know?both west ham and millwall are equally to blame and thier lads will be loving todays news coverage.

football hooligans are back with avengance now.cocaine and lager has seen to this.they aint necking e's anymore so thats why it's kicking off all over the place.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 15:42:28 »

Si, we had Ralphy to protect us so it was all good Cheesy

I found it hard to believe that Magicroundabout (being a local and all) seemed to know where the Red Light district was, and not where the fucking ground is

priorities Tans.

alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 16:17:16 »

One guys account of what happened inside Upton Park..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/westham/6092739/Violence-that-ruined-West-Ham-v-Millwall-Carling-Cup-tie-disturbing-and-upsetting.html

As Mex said, there was trouble outside the Queens Pub,also the Boleyn Pub and the police stopped
the Tube,with fans having to walk to the ground from several stops away.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 17:00:35 »

The thing that i cant understand, is that all police and FA are acting as if they wernt expecting anything bad at the game
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 17:03:22 »

The thing that i cant understand, is that all police and FA are acting as if they wernt expecting anything bad at the game
What exactly makes you say that? There were hundreds of riot police in and around the ground, and Millwall's allocation was significantly reduced. It's obvious that the police were expecting trouble, the only question is whether or not they took the right measures to try to prevent it.

As for the FA, all I've heard from them is that they intend to lauch an enquiry, which says nothing about whether they expected trouble or not. What I find hard to believe is the amount of people who took their young children and were surprised when there was trouble. Unbelievable.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: