Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bristol C v C Palace  (Read 3763 times)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 12:36:19 »

i think it was just play on as if it hit the post

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 12:46:26 »

Neil Warnock is right then. He shouldnt officiate again.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 13:14:58 »

i believe a flaying is in order

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 13:20:10 »

I have mixed views on Warnock. There are times when he's a cock, but there are times, like this, when he's completely right.

One thing in his favour is that he speaks his mind, and just doesn't tow the party line.

He's right about if it happened at the other end, and just imagine if it happened against Man Utd. Ferguson wouldn't shut up about it !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 13:22:30 »

i hated him and the tevez thing was stupid, but then he's started to see things the same way as me. which either means i've become a scopey or he's mellowed/not all the world is against him

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 18:57:42 »

I would love for Warnock to be our gaffer! Wont ever happen but his team post match interviews are quality, never forget after the playoff defeat to Shitty Warnock saying "Ah they have a great bunch of fans except for the idiot who lumped me as I left the pitch" Cheesy

BEST WARNOCK VIDEO

« Last Edit: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 19:01:20 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
glos_robin

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 19:06:09 »

Don't really have a problem with Warnock and if I was in his position I probably would have smacked the referee. The biggest cock in this whole incident is probably that Sextone from shitty who came accross as a patronising cunt who just wanted to make it personal against Warnock and get some press coverage.
Don't blame Jordan or Warnock for calling Shitty cheats either as on all the replays you can clearly see some Shitty players running over to the Lino along with the Palace players trying make sure no goal was given.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 22:40:05 »

was it in?  Cheesy
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 23:15:42 »

A reminder to Mr Warnock,the infamous Battle of Bramhall Lane.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 23:33:48 »

Clive Allen's Goal That Never Was.

Once again it's Crystal Palace,with a different response in tone from Terry Venables.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
ReadingRed

Pragmatist clapper

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 08:19:48 »

I'd hope that if the same thing happened to us as happened to Shitty, our players would allow the opposition through to score a goal to make up for the ref's error.

Maybe that's just me being old-fashioned though... Corinthian spirit and all that..
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 16:17:34 »

Warnock is his own worst enemy most of the time, I bet Johnson was pissing himself inside, would i fuck give him a free goal back the annoying twat, just for the comedy side of seeing him going off on one again!

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 16:33:35 »

Warnock is fucking brilliant! A passionate football man with a persecution complex.

'Any injuries? What a stupid fucking question, of course there's no injuries!' has to be my favourite quote.

It's All Good..............
Rich Pullen

« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 18:02:10 »

Warnock is his own worst enemy most of the time, I bet Johnson was pissing himself inside, would i fuck give him a free goal back the annoying twat, just for the comedy side of seeing him going off on one again!

Johnson did instigate such a gesture once before while Yeovil boss against Plymouth in the League Cup.

Obviously, he's big time now and wouldn't dream of such a gesture these days.

All of this will be long forgotten within a couple of weeks.
penhill red

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 18:57:59 »

Johnson did instigate such a gesture once before while Yeovil boss against Plymouth in the League Cup.

Obviously, he's big time now and wouldn't dream of such a gesture these days
All of this will be long forgotten within a couple of weeks.

Different situation in that game though it was a returned drop ball that accidently went in when passed back to the keeper, maybe a different manager he might have given them a goal.

If "Practice makes perfect" and "nobody is perfect" why bother waste time practicing when there is beer to be drank.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: