Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Millwall v Bournemouth  (Read 1513 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:07:10 »

I went to this game tonight with my mate who is a millwall season ticket holder, millwall won 4-0 and were fucking magnificent, scarily so. I realise it was only Bournemouth but they were a totally different class to us. If you get a chance check out thier 3rd and 4th goals. the 3rd is a contender for goal of the season. Neil Harris looked lethal.
Doore

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:15:58 »

Was Jack playing?
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:17:17 »

yes it was swindon rejects central there, smith was playing centre half! and did very well, gary alexander scored but still runs like a fucking steam roller, sammy igoe played centre midfield and i booed lee bradbury Smiley
Spencer_White

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:17:52 »

They battered us at home last year if you remember?

Could have been 6-0 that day. God knows how we got away with 2-0.

But we should have won at theirs.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:21:19 »

Their fans are proper old school, i think i saw about 6 millwall tops in total in the ground, every fucking other person looked like they could kill you. They have  a grass scheme going, if someone is using bad language or racist abuse you can text there seat number and they get thrown out. Stewards threw some bloke out half way through second half and it all kicked off. You really have to be a total hard cunt to steward at millwall.

went in there version of the county ground hotel on some estate in south bermondsey and wrote stfc on the toilet wall Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:26:22 »

went in there version of the county ground hotel on some estate in south bermondsey and wrote stfc on the toilet wall Smiley

Good work...
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:27:08 »

Toilet graffiti is ace. I wrote a haiku on the wall in the steam toilets once. Might still be there. It wasn't brilliant, but the thought of bringing poetry to the pub cubicle masses appealed.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 23:42:07 by flammableBen » Logged
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:04:29 »

I think that's one of the best things I've read in ages, good show my man.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 00:21:06 »

Their fans are proper old school, i think i saw about 6 millwall tops in total in the ground, every fucking other person looked like they could kill you. They have  a grass scheme going, if someone is using bad language or racist abuse you can text there seat number and they get thrown out. Stewards threw some bloke out half way through second half and it all kicked off. You really have to be a total hard cunt to steward at millwall.

Send Text For Cuddles....hope you didnt leave your number..seriously seems Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillwall are going places.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 06:48:00 »

They battered us at home last year if you remember?

Could have been 6-0 that day. God knows how we got away with 2-0.

But we should have won at theirs.

It were 3-1

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: