Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets??  (Read 2188 times)
Red Army 09

« on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 19:28:07 »

Anyone know how many we have sold so far?...I kno it was about 3250 about a month ago

Personally got one in the townend after 5 years in the Don rogers....Is the view really that bad down there?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 19:35:56 »

No. Well it depends where you are? If you're middle of the goal sort of region and high up it's fine. To the sides and low down and it's pretty naff.
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 20:58:15 »

or right behind one of the pillars
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 21:05:07 »

Anyone know how many we have sold so far?...I kno it was about 3250 about a month ago

Personally got one in the townend after 5 years in the Don rogers....Is the view really that bad down there?

Around 4,050 the last i heard,I would have stayed in the DR had it been me,but it depends if you prefer view over atmosphere.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 21:19:53 »

Didn't you have a look at it before you signed up for the ticket?And in five seasons you haven't sat in the Town end,surely not  Smiley

Anyway i'm sure it'll be fine.And lest we forget its Swindon your watching so not being able to see much of the game could be considered a good thing   Wink

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 22:42:16 »

4400 at the WBA game!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 09:54:41 »

not a bad turn out for a friendly
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 11:40:21 »

Fnar Fnar!

Well done Arnold!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 11:43:24 »

No. Well it depends where you are? If you're middle of the goal sort of region and high up it's fine. To the sides and low down and it's pretty naff.

Iffy and Si Pie do have some of the best seats in the TE tbf, most views are good though IMO, closer to the action and with a better atmosphere.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 12:03:01 »

Iffy and Si Pie do have some of the best seats in the TE tbf, most views are good though IMO, closer to the action and with a better atmosphere.

Also the Town End is the only place in the ground ware you can sing this song...............give us an eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobleyou..iiiiiii,ennnnnnnnnn,deeeeeeeee,oao,ennnnnnnnnnn...put it together and what av yer got...SSSSSSSSwindon (clap, clap,clap) SSSSSSSwindon...(clap clap clap)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 13:58:34 »

I've never heard anybody say the "put it together and what have you got" bit Wink
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 15:43:53 »

Grin
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 17:02:05 »

I've never heard anybody say the "put it together and what have you got" bit Wink

Nor me...made it up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: