Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Strikers!!  (Read 6600 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:16:28 »

can we play that on here?? like Grannys garden?Huh?
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:17:12 »

I don't think it would work.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:18:21 »

boooo - I loved those days
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:18:46 »

I certainly think that someone who has spent 30 years in football as a highly successful player / coach and manager has failed to notice this so its up to people like me, - fat, middle aged, not even first choice keeper for my school team in 1986, but have played FM for a few years, to make sure he is aware that he is in need of strikers.

Perhaps you could leave a trail for him?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:20:09 »

I certainly think that someone who has spent 30 years in football as a highly successful player / coach and manager has failed to notice this so its up to people like me, - fat, middle aged, not even first choice keeper for my school team in 1986, but have played FM for a few years, to make sure he is aware that he is in need of strikers.

Thank God (The Jewish One, not the Christian one) I'm not alone.

I think we should organise a demo at the Plymouth game to bring this concern to Danny's attention. I know it's short notice, but we need as many people as possible who think we haven't got enough strikers to congregate outside the players entrance and chant "We Don't Think We've Got Enough Strikers!" loudly and repeatedly for the whole game.

If that doesn't help Danny Wilson to realise we haven't got enough strikers I don't know what will.

It's All Good..............
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:26:32 »

Big Ben's got more strikers than we have!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:28:45 »

Big Ben's got more strikers than we have!

I thought Big Ben only had one striker? I don't wish to appear pedantic, but Big Ben is only one bell, not the whole clock.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:31:28 »

I thought Big Ben only had one striker? I don't wish to appear pedantic, but Big Ben is only one bell, not the whole clock.

But doesn't the striker hit the bell you pedantic sausage?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:32:52 »

Yes Si, the ONE STRIKER it has. Ergo Big Ben has the same number of strikers as us, not more.

I hope that's cleared up your obvious confusion.

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:35:52 »

Ah but, there are those who promulgate the theory that BP is not the complete strker, ergo we have less than one.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:36:01 »

Why did you also write the pointless factoid and not just say it has the same number?

It's always one rule for you and another for everyone else isn't it? You're such a hypocrite, I'm going to search for a really obscure example of why your posting of irrelevant facts is deserving of a banning.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:36:02 »

Indeed but that means there is 1 striker...much as Billy Paynter is, on second thoughts....Big Ben..the bell not the flammible version.....makes lots of noise to those stood close to it.....visa ve......Lucas in goal makes the most noise to those close to him......so Lucas is not our new keeper he is in fact our new striker......theres logic for you! Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:39:13 »

Why did you also write the pointless factoid and not just say it has the same number?

It's always one rule for you and another for everyone else isn't it? You're such a hypocrite, I'm going to search for a really obscure example of why your posting of irrelevant facts is deserving of a banning.

I refer the Honourable member to my previous reply.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:45:44 »

I wasn't replying to you.

Anyway, I think we need 3 more strikers because Lee Peacock won't play for us again.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:49:51 »

I wasn't replying to you.

Anyway, I think we need 3 more strikers because Lee Peacock won't play for us again.

Even if Lee Peacock did play for us again, we would still be short of strikers! The number of strikers we're short of wasn't the topic of this thread. If you wish to discuss the number of strikers we're short of, I suggest you start a thread entitled: "How Many Strikers Do You Think We're Short Of" and post your comments on there.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: