Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Cameroonian trialist  (Read 22349 times)
nochee

« Reply #60 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 19:38:09 »

And he's 9ft tall according to wiki

Is Peter Crouch from Camaroon?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 19:52:51 »

I don't look at thisis that much because it's so quiet.

To be honest, I just assumed that most people who posted on there were TEF members with different usernames!

Think most on here might get offended at that. I cant think of anyone on here who would use security word(whatever the fuck that is) and then always use two words. Thick twats.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 19:54:13 »

I seemed to have upset some cunt on the cocks section of thisis, looks like someone needs to take a chill pill. Funny thing is it is not me updating Wikipedia in fact it seems to be quite a few different people as the IP addresses are different but nearly all from Swindon which rules me out.
At least today we have something to speculate about breaks the boredom of pre-season.

It also looks like we are all getting a bit of stick on the thisis forum for coming across all superior on here  Huh?

http://forum.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5326&start=45

You've certainly stirred up quite a thread within the comments sections, just had a look and it keeps going and going and going and going and going
Rich Pullen

« Reply #63 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 19:56:12 »

I don't read it enough to know... Every forum has it's collection of special ones.
lambourn red

« Reply #64 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:05:21 »

You've certainly stirred up quite a thread within the comments sections, just had a look and it keeps going and going and going and going and going

someone on their still saying Billy Sharp is coming and was looking around the club today   Huh?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #65 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:13:36 »

Hope this is the guy to be honest... looks shit hot... great finishes oh and a great dancer!!!

WARNING: Turn volume down and forward to 1:25

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:16:50 »

If we get a foreigner (especially an african) he'll want to go at the very first offer than comes in. Thats my observation of african footballers in the english game down the years, especially in the unfashionable teams

Things get better but they never get good
Barry Scott

« Reply #67 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:27:18 »

Ndjodo Edouard is probably harder to pronounce than Leonard Kweuke. Either or both would be good thank you Mr Fitton sir.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:27:29 »

Hope this is the guy to be honest... looks shit hot... great finishes oh and a great dancer!!!

WARNING: Turn volume down and forward to 1:25

Looks a decent player and looks like one of those strikers who likes to run at defender's,I see plenty of penalties for us if it's him.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #69 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:28:53 »

Looks a decent player and looks like one of those strikers who likes to run at defender's,I see plenty of penalties for us if it's him.

Well he would certainly fit the "hot property" description but it wont be him I dont expect. From what I can gather he has just signed for someone and we said we were speaking to a club so therefore a club who just signed a player wont let him go for nothing.
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:34:06 »

Well he would certainly fit the "hot property" description but it wont be him I dont expect. From what I can gather he has just signed for someone and we said we were speaking to a club so therefore a club who just signed a player wont let him go for nothing.

I thought DW mentioned something about him being with a club,that's why he can't play against the baggies,I was under the impression we are paying a fee for this trialist if DW likes what he sees.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #71 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:36:50 »

I thought DW mentioned something about him being with a club,that's why he can't play against the baggies,I was under the impression we are paying a fee for this trialist if DW likes what he sees.

From what I have gathered he has only JUST signed with a club therefore I would think it was highly unlikely that this new club would let him go, well unless we offered silly money...
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:40:34 »

Ahh right gotcha,any idea what club ?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:41:49 »

Has anyone tried calling the telephone number that appears on the YouTube clip? We could always organise a trial for him, just tell him to turn up at wanborough with his boots....
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #74 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:46:10 »

Ahh right gotcha,any idea what club ?

All guess work but Kecskeméti TE by looks of it... Although Wikipedia is not the most reliable source, this club is not on there and on the attached link it says 2009-10 so seems to me as if he has just arrived... could be wrong ofcourse but would make sense...

http://www.playerhistory.com/Default.aspx?page=player_details&playerID=90024
http://www.worldfootball.net/spieler_profil/edouard-ndjodo/

This site says he is "unemployed" so thats how I came to the conclusion he just signed for Kecskeméti TE, the site below may not have been updated. AF said he was employed so even if he was on a free.... it wont be him as that rules him out, being at a new club and seeing his videos Kecskeméti TE wont let him go already..
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spieler/79983/ndjodo/transferdaten.html

09/10 07.2009  Honved Budapest Unemployed  -
08/09 06.2009  BFC Siofok  Honved Budapest war -
08/09 08.2008  Honved Budapest  BFC Siofok ist ?
08/09 07.2008  Ferencvaros Budapest  Honved Budapest war -
07/08 07.2007  Honved Budapest  Ferencvaros Budapest ist free transfer
06/07 01.2007  FC Tatabanya  Honved Budapest  26.700 £

So sadly I conclude this one is 80% bollocks  Crying

« Last Edit: Monday, July 27, 2009, 20:50:09 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: