Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sunday Beer  (Read 2807 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 23:14:25 »

Just seen the time and a sensible thought crossed my mind - I really ought to go to bed, I have to be up at half six.

So I opened another cold one.  I will regret this.

Nice one. I don't have to be up tomorrow, but I generally try to stick to civilised hours now. It's far too easy to become nocturnal.

I'd like to say I'm following your example, however I've polished off the wine and am now enjoying a nice post drinking cup of tea.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 23:15:54 »

I should really get to bed too. I have a three and a half hour exam to look forward to later. Luckily I don't have to be up too early for this one.
Doore

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 23:18:28 »

Nice one. I don't have to be up tomorrow, but I generally try to stick to civilised hours now. It's far too easy to become nocturnal.

I'd like to say I'm following your example, however I've polished off the wine and am now enjoying a nice post drinking cup of tea.

The stupid thing is that if I didn't have to be up I probably would have stopped drinking ages ago.  Its the very thought of a 40 hour week beginning tomorrow morning that made me open another, just to delay the inevitable morning slog to work.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 20, 2009, 08:51:13 »

I had a couple of beers last night to try and stave off the inevitable.

Although my Monday morning has been brightened by Spacey's adverts on our work's classified ads trying to sell his baby stuff.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 20, 2009, 16:10:30 »

Back from work, just had my tea, now will wash it down with a few cans.
Lovely.
spacey

« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 20, 2009, 17:58:27 »

I had a couple of beers last night to try and stave off the inevitable.

Although my Monday morning has been brightened by Spacey's adverts on our work's classified ads trying to sell his baby stuff.

I assumed no-one bothered reading the ads so I spiced them up a bit. I'm getting quite a few enquiries.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 20, 2009, 18:00:19 »

My favourite was your instructions on how to use the bottle warmer.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:36:45 »

I prefer the baby carrier, i may tell your missus you think she is overweight
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: