Poll
Question: Should I get a season ticket?  (Voting closed: Friday, May 27, 2005, 15:01:53)
Yes - 16 (88.9%)
No - 1 (5.6%)
I REALLY couldn't care less whether you get a season ticket you loser - 1 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: To get a season ticket or not?  (Read 2443 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 12:10:54 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I dont do season tickets and niether should you.It is a well known fact that the real fans are the ones that pay on the day and that Season Ticket holders just want to get in cheaper thus robbing the club of profit.

It is also well known that season ticket holders are nerds that take flasks of weak orange cordial with them to the game.Normally their trousers are a little short in the leg and elasticated at the waist.

They have other strange traits as well like going to Grimsby mid week, hanging around the players entrance with a team picure of the away side for all the opposition players to sign, having a bit of a personal hygiene problem and generally not looking quite right.

Or is that travel club members?

Oh yes, I voted for option 3 BTW.
mrs_spacey

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 12:26:00 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I dont do season tickets and niether should you.It is a well known fact that the real fans are the ones that pay on the day and that Season Ticket holders just want to get in cheaper thus robbing the club of profit.

It is also well known that season ticket holders are nerds that take flasks of weak orange cordial with them to the game.Normally their trousers are a little short in the leg and elasticated at the waist.

Season ticket holders are in fact really cool and fashionable  Yes  

Are you sure you dont want a season ticket?

Im off to the CG after Neighbours  Cool
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 13:58:55 »

mrs spacey will be there all afternoon then.

i'm not getting a season ticket Cool
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 14:30:59 »

sponger
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2005, 17:06:51 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Oh yes, I voted for option 3 BTW.

Much appreciated, glad someone had the balls to speak the truth!

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2005, 11:27:53 »

Well 16 out of 18 of you convinced me to get one, god only knows how it arrived on my doorstop this morning though.
Is there a post service on bank holidays?
I didn't post the application till bank holiday monday, would have been picked up tuesday morning, must have been delivered, administered and sent out to me sometime tuesday daytime to arrive wednesday morning.

They clearly can't be too busy in the box office :?

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: