Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DOUGLAS HAS SIGNED!!!!  (Read 19705 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 14:17:47 »

"A lot"? Can I ask why you settle to think a few people on an internet forum with nothing better to do than mindlessly downgrade opposing teams classes "a lot" of opinions? Give me a break, your basing opinions of Leeds United on WACCOE, probably the most idiotic post i've seen in this thread. You've outplayed the likes of Gazza for stupidity here. Well done.

This is typically close to the "Leeds United are just a bunch of hooligans" because we have a known set of fans who've caused violence in the past. However, what is the percentage of Leeds fans that do this? Very small. I'd say miniscule. You'd get the same percentage for the amount of people who believe we're too good for this league and that we are too good to even know about the likes of Swindon. Don't let yourselves be fooled by a small minority who's opinions happen to be read. That is very naive.

Come on Rosie, we're not just basing opinions on 'a small minority who's opinions happen to be read' most of us have seen Swindon play Leeds on quite a few occasions now, are you naive enough to think we can't make our opinions based on more than one factor?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #136 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 14:24:17 »

You can fuck off from our forum you dirty northern Leeds hoolie.
Barry Scott

« Reply #137 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 14:31:57 »

No, then I never get disappointed.

As a great man once said. The worst days of an optimist's are better than the best days of a pessimists. Smiley

[url width=583 height=260]http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx51/Paul_Bourque/optimism76te2387et238.gif[/url]
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 14:37:05 »

The optimist and the pessimist both end up the same at the end. The optimist has much more fun getting their

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 15:41:43 »

Anyway, only back as a rumour is coming about on Alan Sheehan joining your lot now. I thought it'd be a little unusual to see three players make the swap from Leeds to Swindon, although you can never know in football. Are Swindon in need of a left back at all?

Got any strikers going? And I don't mean Beckford, he too much of a cock to play for Swindon.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 15:53:19 »

Enoch Showumni ?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #141 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 16:21:02 »

Enochs got a massive cock Enoch Enoch.He tucks it in his football sock Enoch Enoch. He shagged a girl and now she's dead he swings his cock around his head, Enoch Showumni swindons number 9
Maguire11

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 16:23:50 »

Enochs got a massive cock Enoch Enoch.He tucks it in his football sock Enoch Enoch. He shagged a girl and now she's dead he swings his cock around his head, Enoch Showumni swindons number 9

thats a funny song, only thing is i wouldnt want him here. big wages most likely, to similar to Billy P.

Swindon Town League 2 Champions - 2012
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 21:33:04 »

The optimist and the pessimist both end up the same at the end. The optimist has much more fun getting their
Geting 'their' what? Their coat?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 22:06:48 »

commupance

Things get better but they never get good
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 23:12:15 »

Leeds fans make me laugh..............that is all.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: