Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: World Cup 2010  (Read 1915 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 09:49:41 »

Anyone on here planning on going to SA next year for the World Cup? I haven't even been to an England game but I am severly tempted to make next years holiday a trip to SA.

I am hoping to try and get some of my mates to go but the cost seems to be the drawback for them. Any ideas on how much a 2 or 3 week trip with a few matches thrown in would cost? Would be good to go over with a group of fellow Town fans if possible.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 16:50:36 »

You're talking a few thousand at least. There are packages out there, i think they start at about £3.5k
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 17:48:06 »

The way thing's are going nobody will be going,they have a deadline of december to meet,but all the worker's have gone on indefinite strike.

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUSWEA009020090708
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 18:19:55 »

If its anything like Germany 2006 (and I don't see why not) you will struggle to get tickets.

You may wish to join England Fans (Plus) to give you a chance to "win" tickets in the ballot. I have been a member of England Fans for a number of years yet still did not get any tickets for Germany.

Sorry to be so negative!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 18:39:21 »

it'll be much easier to get tickets, there will be far fewer fans applying for these than Germany.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 21:47:34 »

Will be going if we qualify! Love South Africa, and it would be good to go back and see some friends. If you do go, ignore the scare stories. As long as you have half a brain you will be safe.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 21:59:10 »

Will be going if we qualify! Love South Africa, and it would be good to go back and see some friends. If you do go, ignore the scare stories. As long as you have half a brain you will be safe.

TV Happy
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 22:14:34 »

im hoping to go again and follow mexico again as that was a fucking cracking weekend, i went with adje and i havent laughed so much ever in my life.

adje you up for it again fella?
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 05:57:44 »

Let me know if you guys do decide to go to South Africa Smiley

I stay in Cape Town so can always point you in the right direction for games, accommodation etc
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 06:02:28 »

Seriously thinkng about this. Gonna have a chat to the old man and see if he fancies it too.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 07:38:47 »

Let me know if you guys do decide to go to South Africa Smiley

I stay in Cape Town so can always point you in the right direction for games, accommodation etc
Where do you stay? I used to live in Obz

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
STFCDude3

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 10, 2009, 08:14:29 »

I'm in Table View, on the West Coast.

Seriously, anyone interested in coming over, give me a shout, and I'll see what I can help with.  It'll be cheaper than the rip off travel agents charging you way over the top for stuff!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: