Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Razak & Pook on trial  (Read 14658 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 20:31:56 »

tbf he didn't look worthy of a contract when i saw him

Things get better but they never get good
adje

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 20:44:39 »

Your a good judge adje....how many times you seen him play..the guy only played once or twice,looked okish to me...certainly not shite.

Every first team appearance he made.I think his appearance at Oldham told all

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 20:45:53 »

"that shot" at Oldham! Cheesy
Barry Scott

« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 21:01:06 »

I hope Pooky gets a good deal at at least league 2. He didn't deserve half the stick he got and cunt or not, i'd like to see him play at a decent level. I predict he'll do well at league 2 or even league 1.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 21:06:28 »

I hope Pooky gets a good deal at at least league 2. He didn't deserve half the stick he got and cunt or not, i'd like to see him play at a decent level. I predict he'll do well at league 2 or even league 1.
Good shout. I never understood the stick he got. He was Ok but no worse than most of the overpaid useless fuckers who have hidden in our midfield over the last few years.
Doore

« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 21:10:44 »

Good shout. I never understood the stick he got. He was Ok but no worse than most of the overpaid useless fuckers who have hidden in our midfield over the last few years.

He could probably do the dirty work in a league 2 midfield.  My real exasperation with him was a complete inability, even compared to some of the other crap we've had in there over the last few years, to look up, pick out a simple ball, and play it simply.  He couldn't weight a ten yard pass.  If he hasn't learned this by now, he never will, and it was awful to watch.  I wish the guy all the best but would have let him go a while back.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 21:11:12 »

Every first team appearance he made.I think his appearance at Oldham told all

I must admit I must have watched Razak about 3 or 4 times for the reserves and always looked very good and scored every time i saw him.

I know its only reserves in most of the games Allen and Nalis ran the midfield and Mark Marshall tore full backs apart before putting in a poor cross or shot.

I still think Razak had something about him.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 22:07:56 »

I can't believe 2 league teams are fighting to sign Pook.
cast your mind back to how well pook played under wise and poyet.he is good enough for that level
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 22:32:25 »

12 games arriba out of over 100. I see the point though just being awkward
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 6, 2009, 23:27:53 »

Pook could just about do a job in League 2, but I don't think he'd be anything special.

Conference National is probably his level.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 08:50:14 »

I think Pook's best season was when we were in the basement so I hope he gets a contract there, he'd do a job. I'd hate to see him end up at Supermarine or Chippenham.

I thought Razak looked raw on the occasions I saw him, a big strong unit that could cause defenders problems... I trust DW's judgement though. If we were gonna keep a striker then we shoud've retained Corr, perhaps on a pay as you play style contract... but lets not turn another thread into a discussion about our Bazza.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 09:39:36 »

I read the thread title and got the wrong end of the stick. I expected to hear rumours of whos beat up who and when they are in court etc.  Soapy Tit Wank
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 16:11:18 »

Razak scored two in a friendly for Crewe last night...didnt he get a hat trick for us on trial?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 13:55:43 »

I am starting to think we may have dropped a bollock releasing Super Razak.

If we've "dropped a bollock"at all,its with Jack Smith I reckon.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 14:02:38 »

Who has Smith joined since leaving
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: