Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 1214   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4293434 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #975 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 19:36:30 »

It doesn't surprise me that plays for the worst team in the Football League! Jake Hyde scored goals there too.

Marshall, like Hyde, was not good enough at L1 level.
I can't comment on Hyde as I've never seen him before, but come on, surely Marshall is better than O'Brien.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #976 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 19:37:06 »

Billy P getting his first start for Leeds tonight as Becchio's injured

He started against Portsmouth the other week.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #977 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 19:39:17 »

I can't comment on Hyde as I've never seen him before, but come on, surely Marshall is better than O'Brien.

In terms of fitness? Yes. I'm not sure about ability though. Neither will be remembered with high regard though.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #978 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 19:41:33 »

He started against Portsmouth the other week.
Bugger. Fixed it
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #979 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 19:45:15 »

I honestly believe Marshall would have played more for us if - when playing for the reserves he wasnt so greedy.

Every game I watched, he'd tear the full back apart - turn him inside out about 37 times, get towards the byline - Town players filling the box.

Cut inside and shot.

No matter which side, he'd do that - very rarely would be actually cross it and as you can imagine the number of times he put in the top corner compare to the times to put it wide or over or straight at the defender or straight at the keeper isnt favorable.

He probably would have set up about 20 more goals if he wasnt greedy and I expect that would have got noticed by management - instead they noticed he was greedy and had a crap shot on him.

Maybe he thought that was the way to impress trying to score, it wasnt.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #980 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 21:31:21 »

Nice to see cox getting a run out for the baggies
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #981 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 22:06:52 »

I honestly believe Marshall would have played more for us if - when playing for the reserves he wasnt so greedy.

Every game I watched, he'd tear the full back apart - turn him inside out about 37 times, get towards the byline - Town players filling the box.

Cut inside and shot.

No matter which side, he'd do that - very rarely would be actually cross it and as you can imagine the number of times he put in the top corner compare to the times to put it wide or over or straight at the defender or straight at the keeper isnt favorable.

He probably would have set up about 20 more goals if he wasnt greedy and I expect that would have got noticed by management - instead they noticed he was greedy and had a crap shot on him.

Maybe if he was less of a big headed cunt who treated the non playing staff as shit it may have helped

Ignore
« Reply #982 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 23:04:53 »

i just thought he was fucking rubbish.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #983 on: Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 15:46:49 »

Saints away was his best display in a town shirt, he was awesome that night.

Cut inside and shot.

Clems Army!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #984 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 13:45:15 »

Nice piece on Graz in today's Independent as part of their FA Cup coverage - Newcastle have Stevenage again. Now part of the backroom staff at Barnet, if you were wondering

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/guiliano-grazioli-stevenage-fans-will-tell-you-all-he-did-was-score-that-goal-2177956.html
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #985 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 13:05:03 »

No
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #986 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 21:37:15 »

Lee Peacock sent off tonight for Grimsby.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
flammableBen

« Reply #987 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 21:38:00 »

Think we could get him back to play CB?
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #988 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 22:20:31 »

lets get calderwood playing centre half for us when he gets binned tomorrow from his managers role at hibs
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #989 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 19:16:53 »

Paynter starting against Arsenal tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 ... 1214   Go Up
Print
Jump to: