Pages: 1 ... 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 ... 1214   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4292994 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #12150 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 08:18:01 »

Nathan Byrne has been voted as players' player of the year for the second time in 3 years at Wigan apparently.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #12151 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 08:31:59 »

Nathan Byrne has been voted as players' player of the year for the second time in 3 years at Wigan apparently.
Watched their 8-0 annihilation of Hull and he was easily the stand out player on the pitch, he deserves to get a transfer to a Championship side this close season.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12152 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 15:48:41 »

Delfenouso set for Bolton
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #12153 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 16:36:46 »

Bolton fans reacting as if they’ve convinced Ronaldo to see out his days with them...I must be missing something as I’ve never thought he was all that.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #12154 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 16:43:04 »

Delfenouso set for Bolton

Never been much of a goal scorer, but also always played above league 2. Assuming Bolton splashing the cash again. Given they have just recovered from a financial disaster its a little galling. Wouldn't mind them crashing out of the league Notts County style.

Anyway he should be a decent partner for Doyle.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #12155 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 17:28:17 »

Never been much of a goal scorer, but also always played above league 2. Assuming Bolton splashing the cash again. Given they have just recovered from a financial disaster its a little galling. Wouldn't mind them crashing out of the league Notts County style.

Anyway he should be a decent partner for Doyle.

I'd agree with that except instead of Notts, replace with Chesterfield. Especially after the way some of their board behaved. Fake competitions et al.

Think Bolton need a crash out or at least a prolonged stay in L2 just so they know how bloody horrible it can be. Regardless of division though they always seem to be a club that is punching above. Even the Allardyce years in the Prem (and they attracted some players I give them that), I always thought they had a good chance of being relegated. Plus they had Tosser McGinlay so there was always an underlying dislike for them. 'Orrible player. Have you seen the fucker now? Mind you, he did well in Scrubs  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #12156 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 17:53:28 »

Bolton fans reacting as if they’ve convinced Ronaldo to see out his days with them...I must be missing something as I’ve never thought he was all that.

I think Bolton fans have just gone all in on being positive regardless of who they've signed.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #12157 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 17:56:30 »

Come on 57 goals in 366 appearances, they may as well give them the trophy now.

Never knowingly overstated.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12158 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 17:59:54 »

I didnt think he was too bad for us, if anything, some of the runs he would make would be far too intelligent for that shit show of a team to pick up
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #12159 on: Thursday, August 6, 2020, 18:26:32 »

I didnt think he was too bad for us, if anything, some of the runs he would make would be far too intelligent for that shit show of a team to pick up
Yeah I'd go with that

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #12160 on: Thursday, August 13, 2020, 12:30:29 »

Keith Curle said he released Jordan Turnbull
"because he didnt think he would be up for playing as much if he had to take a pay cut to stay with them".

Sounds like Curle taking a dig at Turnbull questioning his commitment to the club.

He signed for Salford on more money than Northampton offered him anyway apparently.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #12161 on: Friday, August 14, 2020, 09:35:30 »

Goddard back to Woking.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #12162 on: Saturday, August 15, 2020, 12:08:39 »

Ty Gooden released as Arsenal's leading French scout.
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #12163 on: Saturday, August 15, 2020, 13:03:05 »

Sheffield Utd have signed Ramsdale from Bournemouth so looking likely that Wes will be bench warming. Shame if that’s the case,he’s better than that. His save from Leon Clarke at Coventry was incredible, good luck to him though
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #12164 on: Saturday, August 15, 2020, 13:14:56 »

Sheffield Utd have signed Ramsdale from Bournemouth so looking likely that Wes will be bench warming. Shame if that’s the case,he’s better than that. His save from Leon Clarke at Coventry was incredible, good luck to him though
He was never going to be anywhere near first choice at a Premier League club, he hasn’t even proven himself at Championship level. He was decent for us but he’s never going to be a top flight keeper, I’d probably have Benda over him even now as Benda’s extra height gives him every chance of making it to the top.
Pages: 1 ... 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 ... 1214   Go Up
Print
Jump to: