Pages: 1 ... 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 ... 1221   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4328588 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #7920 on: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 09:49:49 »

Personally, I'd go down the coke route, but then that's probably why I'm not a pro-footballer to begin with. That, and I'm fucking shite.

You don't have to be good to be a Professional Footballer..

Just look at Thomas Dossevi.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #7921 on: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 09:55:35 »

Nile Ranger signs 3 and a half year contract extension at Southend.

Could he be turning a corner and finally growing up?

It will all end in tears. Cracking player and he works hard on the pitch but he's a nutter off it.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #7922 on: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 10:02:32 »

It will all end in tears. Cracking player and he works hard on the pitch but he's a nutter off it.
Can't argue with any of that, could have been a very very good player if he knuckled down earlier in his career and stopped being a twat off the pitch.

I hope for his sake its not too late, always seemed like a nice bloke when I met him too even if he was a bit "gangsta" around his mates it would seem.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7923 on: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 13:46:40 »

He may be a dick. But I think that it's more out of stupidity than nastiness. He always just seemed to be a little childish/child-like when he was here. Obviously he's done some unsavoury things, but I don't get the feeling that he's a deliberately awful and malicious person.
Doubt the woman he punched 3 times in the face while he was here or the old lady he mugged while at Southampton would agree with you there.
Captain Beefheart

Fast and bulbous, tight also.

Ignore
« Reply #7924 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 09:52:45 »

Doubt the woman he punched 3 times in the face while he was here or the old lady he mugged while at Southampton would agree with you there.

I'm not saying it was right. The robbery was as part of a group and he was fifteen years old. The woman he attacked whilst he was here dropped charges. They were obviously both terrible things to do. Both displayed his extremely disrespectful way of treating people. But it doesn't mean that he's a vicious criminal who can't be helped, is a bad person and will inevitably commit crimes again (he may well do, I don't know). If it were that black and white and he were all of those things I'd suggest that he wouldn't still be in football. He's had more chances than any.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #7925 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 10:07:07 »

I'm not saying it was right. The robbery was as part of a group and he was fifteen years old. The woman he attacked whilst he was here dropped charges. They were obviously both terrible things to do. Both displayed his extremely disrespectful way of treating people. But it doesn't mean that he's a vicious criminal who can't be helped, is a bad person and will inevitably commit crimes again (he may well do, I don't know). If it were that black and white and he were all of those things I'd suggest that he wouldn't still be in football. He's had more chances than any.
Spot on. Of course his victims will think differently but that has to be nearly 2 years now he has been out of trouble. Maybe he has finally grown up. It can happen
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7926 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 10:10:57 »

I'm not saying it was right. The robbery was as part of a group and he was fifteen years old. The woman he attacked whilst he was here dropped charges. They were obviously both terrible things to do. Both displayed his extremely disrespectful way of treating people. But it doesn't mean that he's a vicious criminal who can't be helped, is a bad person and will inevitably commit crimes again (he may well do, I don't know).
You could probably say the same about most violent criminals tbh. The fact he's still committing violent offences 8 years after a gang robbery (not sure how being part of a gang makes it any better?) suggests he's learned nothing. Bloke's a scrote
If it were that black and white and he were all of those things I'd suggest that he wouldn't still be in football. He's had more chances than any.
All that tells you is that football will drop any moral standard for the sniff of goals. Doesn't mean he's not a shitbag.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7927 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 10:40:05 »

Out of trouble with the law for 2 years or not, it takes more than a whopping 4 months of not being a prick at Southend to convince me the leopard has changed his spots.
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #7928 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 10:57:51 »

You could probably say the same about most violent criminals tbh. The fact he's still committing violent offences 8 years after a gang robbery (not sure how being part of a gang makes it any better?) suggests he's learned nothing. Bloke's a scroteAll that tells you is that football will drop any moral standard for the sniff of goals. Doesn't mean he's not a shitbag.
So at what point does he stop becoming a scrote in yours and batchs eyes? Is there a certain amount of years he has to go crime free or will he always be one?

Genuine question 
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #7929 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 12:15:02 »

So at what point does he stop becoming a scrote in yours and batchs eyes? Is there a certain amount of years he has to go crime free or will he always be one?

Genuine question 
And it's a good question, tbf. Not sure. It's not just "years without actually being convicted of crime" more a case of probably I guess being able to go more than 12 months without being caught being a complete fuckwit which might then start to be convincing that he's actually starting to grow up.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7930 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 12:33:24 »

And it's a good question, tbf. Not sure. It's not just "years without actually being convicted of crime" more a case of probably I guess being able to go more than 12 months without being caught being a complete fuckwit which might then start to be convincing that he's actually starting to grow up.

Has he been caught being a complete fuckwit in the last 12 months?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7931 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 15:59:35 »

give it a couple years of trouble free footballing and I'll believe you.

He was only booted out of Blackpool in February .

so December 2018 is the answer
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7932 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 21:24:24 »

Has he been caught being a complete fuckwit in the last 12 months?
His car got fire bombed earlier this year didn't it so obviously upset someone...
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #7933 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 22:46:36 »

The guy is consistently getting involved in pretty serious, horrible stuff.

If he was still living in some dodgy estate in London, there would be some credence in the argument that it was his surroundings that was the issue.

The guy has been paid good money, living what most people would describe as the life of Riley, and been the subject of fans adoration, and still he behaves like a cunt.

Unfortunately, there's a few people on this site who think it's not a crime if it's committed against a woman

So of course............he deserves another chance
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #7934 on: Friday, December 2, 2016, 22:48:11 »

The guy is consistently getting involved in pretty serious, horrible stuff.

If he was still living in some dodgy estate in London, there would be some credence in the argument that it was his surroundings that was the issue.

The guy has been paid good money, living what most people would describe as the life of Riley, and been the subject of fans adoration, and still he behaves like a cunt.

Unfortunately, there's a few people on this site who think it's not a crime if it's committed against a woman

So of course............he deserves another chance

Can't really argue with any of that.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 ... 1221   Go Up
Print
Jump to: