Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 1214   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4293409 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #1740 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 09:52:32 »

Not an ex player but I notice John Moncur's son is on the bench for West Ham tonight.

God I feel old. I loved John Moncur.

That flick goal at Anfield....dem was the days Paolo

Clems Army!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #1741 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 09:57:19 »

That flick goal at Anfield....dem was the days Paolo

Sure were Flash. I was stood on the Kop that day. How i stopped myself going mental i'll never know.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #1742 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10:02:02 »

Sure were Flash. I was stood on the Kop that day. How i stopped myself going mental i'll never know.

They kept the first two rows empty and i cleared them!

Clems Army!
betty_swollox

Ignore
« Reply #1743 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10:37:03 »

Former loanee 'superstar' Richard Dryden sacked by Darlington.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15439869.stm
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #1744 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 12:02:16 »

Ben Wells - last spotted in the Slug and Lettuce in Bath desperately trying to convince my girlfriend he played for Swindon Town, him and his mate repeatedly trying to chat her up despite knowing she had a boyfriend. Classy guy   Too Cool

That's what she told you.....

I liked Ben Wells - no longer a pro footballer I take it?

I'd love to see Billy Paynter back here to restore his fallen reputation.

I dream of one day seeing Paynter, Parkin and Allison line up side-by-side.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #1745 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 15:16:43 »

I know Ben. Next time I see him I'll ask him about that. He plays for Supermarine now.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1746 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 15:28:53 »

Tell him he's got a MASSIVE HEAD.
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #1747 on: Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 11:56:25 »

One for the more mature - even older than me.

Malta sacks Buttigieg as national coach

Eds: APNewsNow.

SOURCE: The Associated Press

INTRO:Malta fires national coach John Buttigieg following weak Euro 2012 campaign

VALLETTA, Malta (AP)  The Malta Football Association has fired national coach John Buttigieg after his team picked up only one point in its Euro 2012 qualifying campaign.

Malta's FA said Wednesday that Buttigieg's assistant Carmel Busuttil was also sacked.

Both were part way through five-year contracts that started in July 2009.

Under Buttigieg, Malta won just two of the 21 games it played  both friendly matches. The country's only point in Euro 2012 qualifying came from a home draw against Georgia in Group F.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1748 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 13:07:22 »

Was bored so checking up on some players form while out on loan from us.

Will Evans 3 games and 1 sub at Hereford, Elliot Benyon 3 games and 7 sub with 1 goal for Wycombe, Billy Bodin 8 games 1 sub and 2 goals for Torquay and Leon Clark 9 games and 7 goals.

Evans and Benyon loans seem to be a bit pointless as they arent getting many games, I guess if their wages are being covered it helps.

Bodin seems to be doing ok if not that great at Torquay but I cant see him being around next season with us.

Clarke has done really well, much as I despise him, hes on a 3 month loan at Chesterfield according to the Spireites website so that will finish on the 9th December. The question is will we be able to sell him for money in the transfer window as I doubt very much that he will ever play for us again, even though he seems to be exactly what we are missing up front this season, or will we loan him out again and then try and sell him at the end of the season?

Was just wondering really, shame he was such an arrogant ignorant twat after the Saints game.

If he carries on scoring at that rate then surely someone will take a gamble on signing him permanently in January? 7 in 9 games is a cracking return, I also doubt that Chesterfield will be ble to afford him or his wages though.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #1749 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 13:16:32 »

We're paying all of Evans' wages.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #1750 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 13:18:58 »

If Clarke continues to score at that rate we may well be able to get some sort of a fee for him.  Even if we don't, someone taking him for free would be better than us paying his wages but not playing him if he comes back.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1751 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 13:31:09 »

Billy has joined Brighton on loan.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1752 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 15:35:27 »

Was bored so checking up on some players form while out on loan from us.

Will Evans 3 games and 1 sub at Hereford, Elliot Benyon 3 games and 7 sub with 1 goal for Wycombe, Billy Bodin 8 games 1 sub and 2 goals for Torquay and Leon Clark 9 games and 7 goals.

Evans and Benyon loans seem to be a bit pointless as they arent getting many games, I guess if their wages are being covered it helps.

Bodin seems to be doing ok if not that great at Torquay but I cant see him being around next season with us.

Clarke has done really well, much as I despise him, hes on a 3 month loan at Chesterfield according to the Spireites website so that will finish on the 9th December. The question is will we be able to sell him for money in the transfer window as I doubt very much that he will ever play for us again, even though he seems to be exactly what we are missing up front this season, or will we loan him out again and then try and sell him at the end of the season?

Was just wondering really, shame he was such an arrogant ignorant twat after the Saints game.

If he carries on scoring at that rate then surely someone will take a gamble on signing him permanently in January? 7 in 9 games is a cracking return, I also doubt that Chesterfield will be ble to afford him or his wages though.

ex players?!?

Callum Kennedy has disappeared apparently.

Someone was saying earlier they've not even seen him at the club at all the last couple of weeks!!

Mark Marshall looking to leave Barnet because their fucking shite.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #1753 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 18:16:05 »

ex players?!?

Callum Kennedy has disappeared apparently.

Someone was saying earlier they've not even seen him at the club at all the last couple of weeks!!

He was at the open day training with the rest of the team on Monday
corner

Ignore
« Reply #1754 on: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 18:37:59 »

i didint realise manks was playing for burton until he appererd on the football league show.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 1214   Go Up
Print
Jump to: