Pages: 1 ... 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 ... 1223   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4340483 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9705 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 11:27:49 »

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Played a grand total of 37 minutes last season for Helmond Sport, who finished next to bottom in the Eerste Divisie.

He’s a grade A cock. Couldn’t resist a wind up tweet before he came off of twitter.

He’ll be working in ASDA before long I reckon.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9706 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 11:41:03 »

He’s a grade A cock. Couldn’t resist a wind up tweet before he came off of twitter.

He’ll be working in ASDA before long I reckon.

That's a bit insulting to ASDA workers.  Although it's American owners are interested in a merger with Sainsbury's, its workers still need the sort of personal integrity, respect for others and self discipline required in a footballer. Qualities that the likes of BOO lack.

Here's the sort of thing Boo should be aspiring to....

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/16131745.asda-checkout-worker-checks-out-after-17-years-of-service/?ref=mr&lp=4
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #9707 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 11:56:36 »

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Played a grand total of 37 minutes last season for Helmond Sport, who finished next to bottom in the Eerste Divisie.

He suffered a bad injury early on.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #9708 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 12:02:27 »

Pity that didn't happen early with us. Total cock.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9709 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 12:06:42 »

I hope you're not suggesting this as a solution to our LB shortage.

That's no laughing (gas) matter.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #9710 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 12:09:07 »

Ahh, fair enough. Wasn't sure.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9711 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 13:00:13 »

Seeing as Preston was under 24 and we offered improved terms, I presume we’ll get compo from Mansfield?

I’m looking forward to them at the CG already!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9712 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 13:05:50 »

Seeing as Preston was under 24 and we offered improved terms, I presume we’ll get compo from Mansfield?

I’m looking forward to them at the CG already!

No, we didn't bring him through the system.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9713 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 13:42:37 »

No, we didn't bring him through the system.
I thought with the Bosman it didn't matter if they come through the ranks as long as they were offered higher terms than the current contract? Hmmm

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #9714 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 14:56:16 »

Under 24 gets compensation, subject to the contract being offered by the club holding the registration.

There is a different compensation rule for players who were trained in the clubs Academy.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9715 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 15:09:55 »

Under 24 gets compensation, subject to the contract being offered by the club holding the registration.
That is what I thought.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9716 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 15:15:07 »

That is what I thought.

We'll find out soon enough. If it is the case, it's just possible that Power made an offer knowing that Mansfield would top it and thus have to pay hi us
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #9717 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 16:37:46 »

There is a different compensation rule for players who were trained in the clubs Academy.

If the club followed the procedure correctly, compo will be due under Regulation 57.5:

"57 Registration of Non-contract Players:

57.1 The registration of a Non-Contract Player will be valid only for the Season in which the registration form is signed. 57.2 A Club may only register a Non-Contract Player (subject to the provisions of Regulation 41.7) during a Closed Period if he is an Unemployed Player.

57.3 A Non-Contract Player's registration will expire at the end of the Season which for the purposes of this Regulation, will be deemed to be the third Saturday in May or within four days of the Club's last match of the Season, whichever is the later. After this date the Player may sign for another Club for the following Season or he may choose to re-sign for his former Club.

57.4 A Club wishing to immediately re-sign a Non-Contract Player should include his name on its Club List of Players for the following Season and notify the Player of its intentions in accordance with the procedure laid down in Regulation 67.

57.5 A Club will only be entitled to seek a Compensation Fee for the loss of a Non-Contract Player's Registration who is an Under 24 Player if such Club has made the Player a written offer of terms to become a Contract Player prior to the expiration of the Registration or for other reasons satisfactory to the Board. The amount of such Compensation Fee shall be agreed between the two Clubs concerned or in default of such agreement should be determined by the Professional Football Compensation Committee on the application of either of such Clubs."
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9718 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 17:03:25 »

Fuck me, Flitcroft really is a grade A bullshitter. Apparently, he can’t remember Preston giving away many free kicks.

But, there again, do penalties count as free kicks?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #9719 on: Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 17:45:59 »

If the club followed the procedure correctly, compo will be due under Regulation 57.5:

"57 Registration of Non-contract Players:

57.1 The registration of a Non-Contract Player will be valid only for the Season in which the registration form is signed. 57.2 A Club may only register a Non-Contract Player (subject to the provisions of Regulation 41.7) during a Closed Period if he is an Unemployed Player.

57.3 A Non-Contract Player's registration will expire at the end of the Season which for the purposes of this Regulation, will be deemed to be the third Saturday in May or within four days of the Club's last match of the Season, whichever is the later. After this date the Player may sign for another Club for the following Season or he may choose to re-sign for his former Club.

57.4 A Club wishing to immediately re-sign a Non-Contract Player should include his name on its Club List of Players for the following Season and notify the Player of its intentions in accordance with the procedure laid down in Regulation 67.

57.5 A Club will only be entitled to seek a Compensation Fee for the loss of a Non-Contract Player's Registration who is an Under 24 Player if such Club has made the Player a written offer of terms to become a Contract Player prior to the expiration of the Registration or for other reasons satisfactory to the Board. The amount of such Compensation Fee shall be agreed between the two Clubs concerned or in default of such agreement should be determined by the Professional Football Compensation Committee on the application of either of such Clubs."

A quid it is then.
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 647 [648] 649 650 651 ... 1223   Go Up
Print
Jump to: