Pages: 1 ... 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 ... 1223   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4336570 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #8130 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 22:01:19 »

Power should be looking at a few Lincoln players like Woodyard and even Rhead if we decide to go route one.
Read played for Eastwood at supermarine in the cup and was the fattest fucker I've ever seen on a football pitch. First touch was dreadful.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #8131 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 03:26:09 »

All that business was eight years ago. I dare say that Robinson would have been a decent enough replacement for Hamdi Razak. We ended up with some Non-League no hoper called Austin (via Ben Hutchinson).

Eight years, Jesus Christ. I honestly had to check that. Hutchinson made Akinfenwa look lively.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #8132 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 06:32:11 »

Kevin Amankwaaaaaah featuring for Sutton United last night.

What's that coming over the hill!!?

Clems Army!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #8133 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 20:16:51 »

Jake Jervis playing for the lags of Plymouth this evening. Looking at his record he did ok during many of his loan spells and God knows he has been around the country but never seems to have settled until Plymouth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Jervis?wprov=sfla1
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #8134 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 20:45:35 »

Playing against Kevin Stewart who seems to have made himself a valuable squad player for Liverpool.  Wouldnt be surprised to see him go on and have a decent career there.

Never knowingly overstated.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #8135 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 21:02:14 »

Jake Jervis playing for the lags of Plymouth this evening. Looking at his record he did ok during many of his loan spells and God knows he has been around the country but never seems to have settled until Plymouth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Jervis?wprov=sfla1

Didn't really need the slo-mo of his shorts being nearly pulled off him by the Liverpool kid. Not a lot left to the imagination there   No
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #8136 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 21:23:36 »

Thought Jervis was pretty decent during his spell here, could have done worse than got him in on a permenent deal at the time
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #8137 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 21:43:40 »

Kevin Amankwaaaaaah featuring for Sutton United last night.

What's that coming over the hill!!?
jeril ifil? Wish we had him still!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #8138 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 21:58:06 »

jeril ifil? Wish we had him still!

One of the beautiful things about football, the times he hoofed the ball to row Z and I thought "I wish he wouldn't do that" compared to how many times with our current defenders I've thought "I wish he would do that"

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Panda Paws

« Reply #8139 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 09:12:47 »

Jerel Ifil - the sort of player everyone knows is absolutely useless but loves anyway. We used to be so much more forgiving.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8140 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 10:39:52 »

Jerel Ifil - the sort of player everyone knows is absolutely useless but loves anyway. We used to be so much more forgiving.

Jerel always looked like he was trying.... people understand that you generally end up in Div 3 because of limitations, so can accept that to an extent, as long as you also convey some sort of humility. Luke Norris is sort of going through a metamorphosis atm, whereby he's reaching Jerel style rating.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #8141 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 10:50:40 »

When he was given a man marking job he was pretty good. Left to his own devises he was a forerunner of Branco. Put in 100% effort each game and some of his challenges were worth the admission. Decent person as well by all accounts.
bilko

Ignore
« Reply #8142 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:08:14 »

Ifil always good for a penalty in quite a few games and always remember when we were 2-0 up against Saints in the cup and they got back to 2-2 and the second goal was Ifil's fault he tried to run the ball out and Wallace got in front of him and smashed it in the net at the near post then we went to extra time and Le Tissier scored the winner with that curling free kick in the top corner. Saints then signed Alan McCloughlin not long after that game as he had a superb night tearing Saints to pieces but when they signed him played him in the wrong position not in central midfield and they never saw the best of him.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #8143 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:25:23 »

Ifil always good for a penalty in quite a few games and always remember when we were 2-0 up against Saints in the cup and they got back to 2-2 and the second goal was Ifil's fault he tried to run the ball out and Wallace got in front of him and smashed it in the net at the near post then we went to extra time and Le Tissier scored the winner with that curling free kick in the top corner. Saints then signed Alan McCloughlin not long after that game as he had a superb night tearing Saints to pieces but when they signed him played him in the wrong position not in central midfield and they never saw the best of him.

I'm thinking there was a time machine invented sometime during this game.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8144 on: Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:27:28 »

hahaha
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 542 [543] 544 545 546 ... 1223   Go Up
Print
Jump to: