Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 1223   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4345714 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6525 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 15:29:18 »

Preview said his rise through the leagues.....that was covered in 10 seconds...

I know, I was hoping to hear more about that and playing for us under DiCanio.

Never mind.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #6526 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 16:48:19 »

Flint giving away a penalty to put city 2-0 down Smiley
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #6527 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 16:53:33 »

Yeah but they dont deserve it, they been much the better side and the referee has made a terrible decision and ruined the game for the fans.  The sending off was never a sending off cause he's an honest lad and he'd never do a foul.  And the penalty was never a penalty as He's not like that, hes a great lad and he'd never commit a foul.  And its not fair and Im going to cry.

Sorry, Im just writing Cotterils post match press conference for him.

Never knowingly overstated.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #6528 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 16:58:58 »

Yeah but they dont deserve it, they been much the better side and the referee has made a terrible decision and ruined the game for the fans.  The sending off was never a sending off cause he's an honest lad and he'd never do a foul.  And the penalty was never a penalty as He's not like that, hes a great lad and he'd never commit a foul.  And its not fair and Im going to cry.

Cheesy
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #6529 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 17:14:23 »

Flint giving away a penalty to put city 2-0 down Smiley
Let's hope agent Flint can complete his mission to get shitty relegated. Cheesy
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #6530 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 17:28:28 »

I went to the Bristol City game. They still sing that 'No, No, No' song, I smiled when Flint put in the tackle for the penalty.

Flint remains your ultimate confidence player. When the going is good he's absolutely formidable and when it's bad, you can't trust him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6531 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 17:53:16 »

I thought it was more likely he couldn't make the step up from  effective league 1 player to championship standard.

would you say there a championship player in there somewhere?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #6532 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 17:58:25 »

I thought it was more likely he couldn't make the step up from  effective league 1 player to championship standard.

would you say there a championship player in there somewhere?

Yeah, within the right set up. Cotterill is blood and guts and that can only take a player like Flint so far.

We have that sell on for Flint so hopefully someone sees something...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #6533 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 18:33:12 »

Bristol City should add this to their club crest.  Under the '1982' bit, they could add 'We never quite cut it in Division Two.'

Under that, they could also add 'Our owner funds losses of £12m/year.  Why?'

Under that, 'Massive stadium.  Going to look a bit daft in League 1 next year when Scunthorpe visit on a wet Tuesday in January.'

Under that, Bristol: for decades, English football's most under-performing city.'
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #6534 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 19:25:34 »

Yeah, within the right set up. Cotterill is blood and guts and that can only take a player like Flint so far.

We have that sell on for Flint so hopefully someone sees something...

I certainly see somethng in him..

..he's a cunt.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Skinny Pete

« Reply #6535 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 19:33:01 »

In some ways they are suffering in a similar way to ourselves.

Our slight upturn in results has coincided with chucking the 352 for the simple reason we don't have effective wingbacks.

City have kept the 352 but again their wingbacks from last  season can't cut it in L1. You soon get found out in the Championship.

Still don't think they will go down
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #6536 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 20:10:17 »

He never lets you down...

Bristol City manager Steve Cotterill:
"The one awarded to Blackburn at the end was never a penalty in a million years. Their player has taken an extra stride before going down and Aden Flint never touched him.
"That is four penalties awarded against us, without us getting one, and none of them have been fouls.
"The sending-off is our fault and I am not defending Nathan Baker over it. We just want the rub of the green occasionally with decisions."

Clems Army!
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #6537 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 20:14:39 »

"The one awarded to Blackburn at the end was never a penalty in a million years. Their player has taken an extra stride before going down and Aden Flint never touched him.
"That is four penalties awarded against us, without us getting one, and none of them have been fouls.
"The sending-off is our fault and I am not defending Nathan Baker over it. We just want the rub of the green occasionally with decisions."

* a09bc_worlds-smallest-violin.jpg (60.12 KB, 500x333 - viewed 221 times.)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6538 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 22:45:22 »

Uncanny.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #6539 on: Saturday, December 5, 2015, 23:08:01 »

He went a bit off script.  Ill have a word. 

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 1223   Go Up
Print
Jump to: