Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 ... 1223   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Ex Swindon Town Player Where Are They Now Thread  (Read 4344611 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #15525 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 13:35:16 »

Scenes when they loan him out…

To ………….. Swindon !!!.

…to Charlton

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #15526 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 14:45:43 »

Scenes when they loan him out…

…to Charlton

Could end up there, but I think he may want more game time than he’d get there. They play last season STFC style 433, so only one CF spot available.

What I’m saying Tyreece is the season long loan to Wiltshire makes sense  Yes
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #15527 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 14:55:10 »

According to Simpson he’s hardly kicked a ball since leaving us in January. It’ll take weeks for him to get fit no matter where he ends up.
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #15528 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 15:57:49 »

Simpson wont be coming back and we should move on
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #15529 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 18:34:30 »

Simpson wont be coming back and we should move on
ITK. Huh??.

Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #15530 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 18:50:09 »

I can't wait until he gets a club just so we can pack this one in.

You'd think he's the only striker on earth we can sign listening to some fans.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #15531 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 20:23:05 »

Young, tis true.  Fast and strong.  Able to finish without being clinical.  I'd welcome him back.

But would it be heretical to suggest that his lack of hold up play and non-existent aerial ability detracts from his qualities in terms of our squad's specific needs in L2?

swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #15532 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 20:34:57 »

Young, tis true.  Fast and strong.  Able to finish without being clinical.  I'd welcome him back.

But would it be heretical to suggest that his lack of hold up play and non-existent aerial ability detracts from his qualities in terms of our squad's specific needs in L2?

You’d think so the way some people write him off.   Would have him back in a flash, don’t give a Fuck what other people say.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #15533 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 20:46:52 »

You’d think so the way some people write him off.   Would have him back in a flash, don’t give a Fuck what other people say.

Looking back it makes you appreciate how lucky we were signing Eoin Doyle

So, give no fucks
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #15534 on: Sunday, August 21, 2022, 20:47:24 »

I can't wait until he gets a club just so we can pack this one in.

You'd think he's the only striker on earth we can sign listening to some fans.

Tough to mention too many other possibilities. It’s lower league football, if we do get a striker in it will almost certainly be one none of us have heard of.
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #15535 on: Monday, August 22, 2022, 08:31:44 »

Tough to mention too many other possibilities. It’s lower league football, if we do get a striker in it will almost certainly be one none of us have heard of.

Umm will it? why?

Had you heard of Luke Norris, Marc Richards, Theo Robinson, Jerry Yates, Eoin Doyle, Brett Pitman etc when we signed them?

Sandro said we were close to Grigg earlier in the window.

Absolutely no reason we can't get somebody with some experience.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15536 on: Monday, August 22, 2022, 08:53:43 »

It's also the Ex Swindon player thread hence the heavily weighted discussion about Tyrese Simpson rather than other potential transfer targets.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #15537 on: Monday, August 22, 2022, 09:17:39 »

Sandro said we were close to Grigg earlier in the window.

Absolutely no reason we can't get somebody with some experience.
There is a reason, the same reason why Grigg chose MKD, wages and higher divisions football.

Any experienced (and good) striker will command wages out of our budget and if they are THAT good then a team from a higher division will also be after them.

And that is why I think we havent signed anyone yet, any striker that does come in will likely be a Championship level untested youngster on loan.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #15538 on: Monday, August 22, 2022, 09:52:55 »

There is a reason, the same reason why Grigg chose MKD, wages and higher divisions football.

Any experienced (and good) striker will command wages out of our budget and if they are THAT good then a team from a higher division will also be after them.

And that is why I think we havent signed anyone yet, any striker that does come in will likely be a Championship level untested youngster on loan.

Unless we splash the cash on a NL forward with some promise and proven goal scoring record of sorts. Assuming there is one, skinny market JJ, skinny market 😉😁
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #15539 on: Monday, August 22, 2022, 10:09:39 »

We will see. Personally think there's plenty left in the budget for an experienced forward. We're just waiting patiently for the right one.
Pages: 1 ... 1033 1034 1035 [1036] 1037 1038 1039 ... 1223   Go Up
Print
Jump to: