Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Looks like Robinsons on his way  (Read 11503 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 13:29:02 »

Not the Anglo-Italian League Cup Winners Cup that's for sure Smiley
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 13:31:31 »

I expect that haunts him Rich.

It's All Good..............
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 20:18:50 »

Walcott's just done alright there.
JPC82

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 20:50:52 »

I think both you and Capello are wrong. JPC is obviously a much better judge of players than some eyetie coach, I mean, what's Capello ever won?

thought Milner was quality tonight, still have him ahead of Theo
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 20:53:23 »

I wouldn't have Paul Robinson in goal
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 22:34:22 »

thought Milner was quality tonight, still have him ahead of Theo

I missed the second half, but he must have improved dramatically, as his delivery was over-hit and his over all game poor, capped by a poor penalty. Mind you, both teams looked pretty wank in the first half.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 22:37:50 »

Theo Walcott showed in his brief appearance tonight why he'll play lots more times at senior international football than James Milner will.

The 2nd half saw significant improvement too.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 10:55:49 »

Udders fans on TFF are saying that he will be announced for them on Monday.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 10:57:38 »

Yeah it's a done deal according to their fans.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 18:32:58 »

If Robinson does sign for Hudders on monday,let's hope we can move on from this asap.

When OTJ joined Norwich there was a degree of navel gazing from Fitton, i hope it won't

happen this time,as things could degenerate from the 'I told you so' brigade.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Rich Pullen

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 18:38:29 »

Huddersfield are being linked to all sorts of names but are having to settle for League One 'standard'.

L1 appears to be split into several financial groups. Under Danny Wilson we can compete adequately with teams like Southend and Brighton for players (something MM appeared to have struggled with) but we can't compete with the next level of L1 club which Huddersfield currently reside in.

We shouldn't break the bank for Theo Robinson but it sure would be nice to win one of these transfer pursuits Smiley
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 18:51:21 »

Rich, that's an excellent summary of our current situation in the Transfer market.

I fully understand that Huddersfield have been looking at up and coming young players,
but with their spending power,i'm just surprised that Robinson seems to be a player that
they want.They seem to be linked with loads and loads of players on a daily basis.

I just hope that we can make some quality signings that would reinvigorate the fanbase
and improve the team.I'm probably way too optimistic  Roll Eyes

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 19:34:29 »

Apparently according to his brother on 606.

posted yesterday.

robo_brum (U14034667)

Well as i said the only way 2 stop a player from joining another team is to make a bid and better the last one or even match.....so were my bro goes or speaks to i wont know til after....muppet....plus i aint his agent i go on what im told he aint signed nothing so he free too talk 2 whom he likes aint he...?

and

Hiya hudds fans.....Theo Brother ere he will give a 100percent effort and will score goals just wait and see.....always done good were his gone... I believe he will score 20 plus this season if given the chance.....!

Sorry lads maybe i am doing the wrong things and speaking before anything is concrete but ay I'm excited for my Lil bro as he as tried hard too get were he is...hard...all i can say he loves football and who ever takes the opportunity to sign him he will do a great job....!

Show him the money it seems.  Bye

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 23:10:56 »

Or at least pay for his brother to have English lessons
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 06:47:29 »

THEO DEAL DEAD! As we all thought

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4465038.Chairman_Fitton_slams__agents_and_greed__as_Theo_deal_breaks_down/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: