Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fixtures 2009/10  (Read 10991 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #105 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 19:15:03 »

I went to Oldham this season, just to do the new ground. It was so shit it was unbelievable. I got off my face on the way home just to take away the pain of the woeful matchday experience and didnt recover for the rest of the week.

Ive never been to Huddersfield, but Im wary of just going for the new ground. I was hoping we would get them early on this season.

The '92 thing' can become a bit of a poisoned chalice once you get into the 70's.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, June 18, 2009, 19:20:24 »

Oh yes! I won't be going to every away game this season, but the pikeys are a must.

I meant Oldham mate!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, June 19, 2009, 07:21:10 »

I meant Oldham mate!

Don't think I'll be doing Oldham mate. I'm limiting my away days next season. Saying that, I've already chosen 11 definites and if we get of to a flyer I'll probably do more.

It's All Good..............
Summer of Noughtie Nine

« Reply #108 on: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 14:43:38 »

Did anyone else play on Oldham's plastic pitch for the Swindon Travellers directly after Town played a League game there?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #109 on: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 12:55:59 »

Did anyone else play on Oldham's plastic pitch for the Swindon Travellers directly after Town played a League game there?
I did
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 16:02:23 »

i haven't graced the following

yeovil
exeter
norwich
carlisle
stockport (i think)
rovers
charlton
southampton
orient
hartlepool
colchester
millwall

i doubt i'll reduce that list much this year.
SouthDevonRed

« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 08:46:51 »

Living 15 mins away from Exeter I can't wait to watch them there again. I agree the day of the 1-0 friendly was too hot to play.

Was really hoping for Norwich away mid-week as my Head Office is there and I could have taken customers for a visit and got the Match in as well. Looks like I might have to try and sort out a Friday visit instead !!!!!!!
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 13:25:15 »

i haven't graced the following

yeovil
exeter
norwich
carlisle
stockport (i think)
rovers
charlton
southampton
orient
hartlepool
colchester
millwall

i doubt i'll reduce that list much this year.

You're not missing much,by not having been to hartlepool,horrible part of the country,Millwall is ok but not as good as the old cold blow lane ground,Exeter is a nice day out tho and charlton and norwich is a decent day out,Rovers is only good because it's not far and it being our main rivals at the moment.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #113 on: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 13:47:11 »

by not having been to hartlepool,horrible part of the country

I could be bias on the basis that I live in the North East but I totally disagree with this statement.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 14:10:45 »

I've not got nothing against the north east,I just dont like hartlepool,Iv'e only been there twice and on both occasions it seemed a bit grim,cold and dismal.It came across a bit depressing to me,as you're in the north east i guess you would know more about the place than me,So i'll have to take you're word for it.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 14:18:34 by Russ STFC » Logged
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 14:29:04 »

I've not got nothing against the north east,I just dont like hartlepool,Iv'e only been there twice and on both occasions it seemed a bit grim,cold and dismal.It came across a bit depressing to me,as you're in the north east i guess you would know more about the place than me,So i'll have to take you're word for it.

Hartlepool is the nuts. Fact.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 15:39:08 »

Hartlepool was ace - bloody cold it was but a good laugh with friendly people!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #117 on: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 17:31:56 »

Norwich, Charlton, Exeter, Southampton & Huddersfield are the only ones i need to do this season!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: