Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Romain  (Read 5901 times)
Gosport Rob1

« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 14:10:30 »

I'am not romain don't know if he played at any level.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 14:21:54 »

Course not

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 15:30:46 »

multiple log in names gosport?
Devon Nige

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:18:03 »

Im the biggest cunt
I agree DRS
Devon Nige

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:33:29 »

O/k My main argument is that by belittling other sites you do nothing to inspire discussion regarding stfc issues and will not attract new contributors to this site.

When I was sixteen I was advised that there was no money to be made as a footballer and that I should concentrate on my exams, yes that was a long time ago but it does seem strange when you see how much players are reported to earn now. (I realise that this might have been a strategy to let me down lightly and that I was just not good enough!!)
What a load of bollocks ask any pro even in the lower leagues that theres no money to be made and they will tell you might not be millionaires but they are and will earn a good living.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:35:27 »

O/k My main argument is that by belittling other sites you do nothing to inspire discussion regarding stfc issues and will not attract new contributors to this site

who said we wanted new contributors?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:37:12 »

Yeah good point SY....its not like this is an open forum, hoping to catch advertising...it's an exclusive club.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:39:02 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Devon Nige

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:37:32 »

Good shout
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:42:56 »

What a load of bollocks ask any pro even in the lower leagues that there's no money to be made and they will tell you might not be millionaires but they are and will earn a good living.

That depends when he played. Only a bit of boot money if you go back far enough !...have to go back a fair bit mind !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:49:55 »

That depends when he played. Only a bit of boot money if you go back far enough !...have to go back a fair bit mind !

It was Jimmy Hill in 61, who as chairman of the PFA, organised the abolition of the minimum wage.  Before then players could earn 20 quid tops.

Hill, is quite an interesting figure, in the development of football...he's seen as a bit of a prat these days, but when he's gone I'm sure his radicalism will be appreciated.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 16:52:33 »

Well if he is that old Anteater he should know better.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 17:09:47 »

It was Jimmy Hill in 61, who as chairman of the PFA, organised the abolition of the minimum wage.  Before then players could earn 20 quid tops.

Hill, is quite an interesting figure, in the development of football...he's seen as a bit of a prat these days, but when he's gone I'm sure his radicalism will be appreciated.

Don't you mean maximum?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 17:12:46 »

Don't you mean maximum?

Of course, I'm getting my exploitation of workers mixed up.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 17:15:10 »

Interesting point Reg. I have to say that he is one of the few people that if I met him out and about would happily go up to him and call him a cunt to his face, and I was willing missiles to hit him in his commentary box at the Stratton Bank (after a live game V Villa I think ?), maybe I should think again at least after he pegs it ?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 17:20:50 »

Strange. He speaks highly of you Anteater
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: