Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Newcastle not going down!!  (Read 1091 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« on: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 21:44:10 »

It has just hit the news that Hull have been charged with fielding an unregistered player at the end of January '09.
Apparently when they signed Kamil Zayatte from Young Boys for £2.5M on 23 January this year, there had been some irregularities with the transfer and he was not formerly registered when Hull drew 2-2 with West Brom. West Brom have been awarded 3 points for that game instead of 1 but it has made no difference to them, they are still relegated.
However Hull have been stripped of their point, which puts them on the same points as Newcastle but with a poorer goal difference.
Newcastle have complained immediately and if their claim is upheld, Hull will be relegated retrospectively and the Toon will stay up!

Carlsberg don't do e-mails for delusional Geordies, but if they did, they would probably be the best e-mails in the world!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 21:56:51 »

Cheesy
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 08:50:05 »

Thats fucking brilliant, I almost believed that (3 or 4 seconds of being very pissed off for winding up my Geordie mates and egg on my face passed by my mind then!) Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 28, 2009, 11:18:15 »

OMG! That sounded too far fetched not to be true for a minute! soapy tit wank!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: