Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: because it's not racist to oppose mass immigration and political correctness  (Read 10443 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 17:06:34 »

I got that leaflet the other day. I can't believe they're still going along with the "British Jobs for British Workers" slogan too. Unfortunately, it seems that some people agree with the sentiment.

I mean it's obvious really: if we didn't have all these Poles over here taking all those jobs we used to have, then we'd be able to doss about all day and get paid for it instead of being unemployed, the economy would be far better off and the word 'recession' would have long since disappeared from the English dictionary. Vote BNP.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 17:20:35 »

I got that leaflet the other day. I can't believe they're still going along with the "British Jobs for British Workers" slogan too. Unfortunately, it seems that some people agree with the sentiment.

I mean it's obvious really: if we didn't have all these Poles over here taking all those jobs we used to have, then we'd be able to doss about all day and get paid for it instead of being unemployed, the economy would be far better off and the word 'recession' would have long since disappeared from the English dictionary. Vote BNP.

You've convinced me.

Where do I sign?

It's All Good..............
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 17:24:05 »

I don't know. I found this amusing though...

[url width=300 height=259]http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/7/79/Bnp_wheel.gif[/url]
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 17:43:08 »

''They Took My Job''

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 18:01:16 »

its pretty normal and understandable for "foreigners" to be blamed when the shit hits the fan and unemployment rises. I'm sure the same shit happens in other countries around Europe and the rest of the world. Its not something I subscribe to but I can see where people are coming from at least.
ReadingRed

Pragmatist clapper

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 18:22:59 »

The BNP's latest election leaflet attacks Eastern European immigrants and features a Spitfire. Unfortunately for them they used a picture of a Spitfire from 303 Squadron - a squadron made up of Poles who escaped from occupied France and fought alongside the RAF!
They can't even be ignorant racists properly!

Charlie Brooker's rant sums them up pretty well http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/may/18/charlie-brooker-bnp-racism
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 18:43:16 »

i had one of those through my door.
i also noted a bnp thing tied to a lamp post along dorcan way,earlier this week.it disapeared pretty quickly

was it Mussolini?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 18:47:42 »

We only get lib dem stuff in our house, no bnp. Which is a shame, 'cause we've run out of bog roll Sad

Things get better but they never get good
Talk Talk

« Reply #23 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:21:26 »

Erm, if you divorce that statement from the nutters who are using it then it is actually a reasonable thing to say.

Opposing mass immigration is not racist. This country has a 'natural' capacity of 30 million people, the most it can sustain with the natural resources we have.

Opposing political correctness is a pretty fucking brilliant thing to do and is definitely not racist.

Just pointing that out like.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:27:06 by Talk Talk » Logged
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:28:07 »

DONT QUESTION THE MASSES

Things get better but they never get good
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:28:43 »

Erm, if you divorce that statement from the nutters who are using it then it is actually a reasonable thing to say.

Opposing mass immigration is not racist. This country has a 'natural' capacity of £30M, the most it can sustain with the natural resources we have.

Most parties may have to have them policies very soon anyway...unfortuanatly most of the other tosh they believe in is racist.

Opposing political correctness is a pretty fucking brilliant thing to do and is definitely not racist.

Just pointing that out like.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:30:50 »

Sorry bout that chaps...been along day..read all of there policies not just a few...and you will see they are very racist very nasty and believe what they want to about history..not facts.
Talk Talk

« Reply #27 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:32:48 »

Sorry bout that chaps...been along day..read all of there policies not just a few...and you will see they are very racist very nasty and believe what they want to about history..not facts.

Oh, I concur. It's just that there's nothing wrong with Bennett's original thread heading as far as I can see?
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:35:58 »

I might vote bnp and join yeovil blue military groups  Yes

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, May 22, 2009, 19:38:15 »

Oh, I concur. It's just that there's nothing wrong with Bennett's original thread heading as far as I can see?

I didnt mention Bennetts post...ime arguing against the people on here who seem to think that BNP have a good idea on immagration policies...my point is they spout on about these policies...but keep quiet about the more sinister....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: