Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Best and worst game of the season  (Read 5950 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:01:49 »

I will get the ball rolling, strangely both happened at the same ground, no not the county ground but withdean. JPT was a real fucking low point, god awful game, truely depressing.

Made up for it though by finally winning there 2-3, celebrations were mentally fun.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:03:50 »

Worst I would probably agree with you, that was a pretty shit night, I think that's probably because I couldn't go to Histon though.

Best is a toughie, Brighton away, noton away, leicester away, rovers home, all up there.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 11, 2009, 21:53:20 by axs » Logged
adje

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:27:08 »

I am in agreeance with Mexico,though Rovers at home was close as was Yeovil away

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:31:22 »

Best: Northampton Away....no shadow of a doubt.

Worst: Hartlepool Home...awful game of football and they get a penalty that never should have been in stoppage time.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:32:45 »

I only went to 4ish games in the end,all of which were dull enough for me not to remember a single thing about them. Ive decided to try and pick it up a bit next season again though and im going to the Townend.I think perhaps the move the DRS a few years ago has worn away my enthusiasm for it all.Although its probably just closed season rose tinted spectacles and when it comes down to the crunch I still probably wont bother...

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:36:41 »

Best. Rovers at Home.

Worst. Histon away.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:36:55 »

I only went to 4ish games in the end,all of which were dull enough for me not to remember a single thing about them. Ive decided to try and pick it up a bit next season again though and im going to the Townend.I think perhaps the move the DRS a few years ago has worn away my enthusiasm for it all.Although its probably just closed season rose tinted spectacles and when it comes down to the crunch I still probably wont bother...

Come and join us,come and join us...

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 20:39:35 »

Best Brighton, Leicester or Peterborough away,for different reasons, but i'll go Brighton, worst Histon, by a country mile.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 11, 2009, 22:32:04 »

Worst: Hartlepool at home, Brighton at home, Yeovil away.
Best: Leicester at home (last 10 mins), Peterborough away (good atmosphere....well, from the Town fans anyway).

Doore

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 00:00:49 »

For the first season since I was six I cannot join this one - I simply haven't seen enough games this year, due to personal circumstances.  It has felt very strange - between 1994 and May 2008 I only missed 3 competitive matches at the CG.  This season I saw 5.  I cannot convey the odd feeling I get when we are at home and I'm not there.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 06:52:33 »

Best - Rovers - Safety achieved and immeadiately on to the task of forgetting this god forsaken season.

Worst - Hatlepool home. I started to think the season was unsaveable
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 07:38:00 »

Best (in a footballing sense) was Leicester away. The other best (in a good day out sense) was Peterborough.

Worst is a toss up between Brighton away in the JPT or Histon in the cup.
Girlslikefootballtoo

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 08:08:45 »

Worst - Brighton at home - we were crap
Best - Peterboro & Leicester away - atmosphere / great day!
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 08:17:04 »

Worst - Histon

Best - Northampton away (Peterborough and Leicester close)

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 08:31:50 »

My worst game was Histon away, which summed up Malpas' reign in that it was shit and frustrating .

Best I would probably say Rovers at home which was more of a relief if anything.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: