Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 13 Players Released  (Read 24243 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:08:04 »

Matt Hewlett, Andy Gurney and David Duke were good enough in our last playoff season.... Ifil also played 20 or so games for us that season on loan from Watford.

I'm not really sure what my point is but I love Ifil and want you to be wrong! Cheesy
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:12:11 »

I want to be aswell just think a fresh start is needed for both

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:13:11 »

no i dont care about the number of games because it's irrelivant.the fact is that his form dipped.i may have my wires crossed about sturrock dropping him but i remember the dip in form.if it wasn't sturrock then it must have been byrne.i'm sure he was dropped but i have no evidence to hand to prove this.
if thats complete bollocks then fine as i believe what i said.i'd say giving ifil a description of brilliant for that year is more bollocks than anything i have said.but as always dv you can have the last word as you are the oracle on football
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:16:44 »

of course im having the last word - you're point of view is being made up.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:21:12 »

no i dont care about the number of games because it's irrelivant.the fact is that his form dipped.i may have my wires crossed about sturrock dropping him but i remember the dip in form.if it wasn't sturrock then it must have been byrne.i'm sure he was dropped but i have no evidence to hand to prove this.
if thats complete bollocks then fine as i believe what i said.i'd say giving ifil a description of brilliant for that year is more bollocks than anything i have said.but as always dv you can have the last word as you are the oracle on football

He was dropped this season if it helps your cause at all?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:21:31 »

of course im having the last word - you're point of view is being made up.

Your point of view is being made up worser.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 22:13:13 »

He must have been dropped last season - he came off the bench against leeds when kanyuka (suprise suprise) went off injured

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: