Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: World T20  (Read 47819 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Friday, June 5, 2009, 20:26:43 »

2020 is glorified ****ing rounders in any case.  Does anyone really care?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #91 on: Friday, June 5, 2009, 20:30:34 »

Nope, I certainly don't take T20 seriously.

It's fun to watch though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Friday, June 5, 2009, 20:54:10 »

Thats us out already then.  You have to laugh really.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 03:13:09 »

yes i fucking care, fucking atrouscious, heads should fucking roll. useless cunts.
DMR

« Reply #94 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 03:27:43 »

Might have helped if broad had kept hold of the ball for the first run out attempt. i recon the ball hit the stumps before his hand but his hand is what made the bail go flying. Good game for a mutual/netherlands fan though. What was the actual point in rob key,could've just put swann/mascheranus in and had another bowling option.

Cos Key's class. Colly, Shah, Foster are all a waste of a space, as is Rashid (not ready). Cunting crap.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 03:30:10 »

i know im sussex biased but why the fuck is rashid ahead oif yardy? he can bat better than rashid and gets more dot balls than rashid. fucking useless cunts, and prior over foster everfy fucking time.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 07:36:24 »

Other than being quite good at fielding, I don't understand what Colly brings to T20 . Also, Broad must be feeling pretty stupid this morning after his daft run out attempts. Shah seems woefully out of nick at the moment.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
fatbury

« Reply #97 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 10:58:02 »

pathetic from England ... why is Collingwood captain anyway?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 11:30:50 »

My questions are why isn't Prior in the squad? He's an attacking batsman. Why didn't Swan play? A slow bowler and has done well this year. Much better than an inexperienced Rashid anyway. And why isn't Struass in the squad as captain? Weird.

Watching the highlights though it was comical. The fielding at times was schoolboy stuff. And Broad had 5 chances for a run out in that last over and blew the lot of them.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 11:35:49 »

Scotland going well against NZ

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 11:56:54 »

My questions are why isn't Prior in the squad? He's an attacking batsman. Why didn't Swan play? A slow bowler and has done well this year. Much better than an inexperienced Rashid anyway. And why isn't Struass in the squad as captain? Weird.

Watching the highlights though it was comical. The fielding at times was schoolboy stuff. And Broad had 5 chances for a run out in that last over and blew the lot of them.

And a fairly simple catch Onion.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 11:59:30 »

And a fairly simple catch Onion.

Ah yeah forgot that. The worst one was where he literally decided to dive at the stumps. Anyone with a brain would have released the ball before he hit the stumps and if he had he would have got it. But no he decides to keep the ball and by the time he gets to the stumps not only is the batsman pretty much in but he didn't even bloody dislodge the bails with the ball but with his hand. You had to laugh.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 13:14:43 »

Broad was shit. Fuck only knows what he was thinking with those run outs. One moment he plays it safe by running to the wicket, then forgetting to release the ball in time and knocking it over with his hand. Then when he should be playing it safe he throws and misses and loses the match.

Though to be fair the fielding was complete and utter shit all round. Who was it that had that running / diving catch at the boundary? Why did he go for the catch, rather than keeping the ball away from the boundary? Pure stupidity in a 20 over match and two runs saved could have won the match.

All is not lost though, we just need to go out and destroy Pakistan in our next game. We've got the top order batsmen to do it if they hit top form, and hopefully the bowlers won't do too much damage.
santasdead

« Reply #103 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 13:19:15 »

Cos Key's class. Colly, Shah, Foster are all a waste of a space, as is Rashid (not ready). Cunting crap.

Key is only class if he's allowed to open the batting,especially in t20.

i know im sussex biased but why the fuck is rashid ahead oif yardy? he can bat better than rashid and gets more dot balls than rashid. fucking useless cunts, and prior over foster everfy fucking time.

The argument for prior is a good one,best batsman/keeper we have in the country for t20. i think the spinning options of yardy/rashid comes down to if england want a leg spinner or off spinner in the team. Swann was in the squad and the he can hold a bat and his bowling would havebeen better than rashid's,cause rashid doesn't have enough experience. You can't allow someone who is so young to make an international debut in an ICC world competition.

I'm glad the associate country's now have a game where they can pose a threat to some of the test teams.

michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 18:12:11 »

Yuvraj giving it some pastie now.

I think I am going to start supporting India now.

Go on my son.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: