Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit Announcement!!  (Read 77828 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 13:03:38 »

i had a nice girl called Vinessa call me yesterday to inform me my shirt will be distributed on the 23rd July so i assume that is inline with the shop re-opening

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 13:56:02 »

There is quite abit of space behind the club chop.
Pork or lamb?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 13:57:51 »

well spotted

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 14:10:57 »

i had a nice girl called Vinessa call me yesterday to inform me my shirt will be distributed on the 23rd July so i assume that is inline with the shop re-opening

The shop is not reopening until the 25th but people who are pre-ordering can pick them up from the Winners on the 23rd. I believe from 7pm.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 14:13:16 »

i did say it was a treck to pop down just for a shirt which is why she said it's be posted that day.
maybe she got her dates mixed up

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 18:50:10 »

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Swindon_Town/Swindon_Town.htm

1980-1981, who would be the best person at the club to e-mail enquiring if there are any plans to re-release (or probably release for the first time, replica shirts wern't the craze they are now in the early 80s) this old Swindon adidas shirt?

in the interest of the club, most people at the club are probably not even aware this shirt ever existed in the first place....so could probably miss out on a potential money spinner.

in my interests, i think the shirt is very cool and would love to own one. i think if we they got a few e-mails saying this is probably the coolest shirt in the clubs history and we'd definitely buy one....they could get on the blower to adidas to sort it out.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 18:52:25 »

1980-1981, who would be the best person at the club to e-mail enquiring if there are any plans to re-release (or probably release for the first time, replica shirts wern't the craze they are now in the early 80s) this old Swindon adidas shirt?

Club would get pissy cos the old ST logo has been used.....i love that logo and spent a tenner gettig an old 70s enamel badge...

in the interest of the club, most people at the club are probably not even aware this shirt ever existed in the first place....so could probably miss out on a potential money spinner.

in my interests, i think the shirt is very cool and would love to own one. i think if we they got a few e-mails saying this is probably the coolest shirt in the clubs history and we'd definitely buy one....they could get on the blower to adidas to sort it out.

Clems Army!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 19:07:12 »

i dont think so, its a retro badge, they have no problem issuing the old train badge for the 60s shirt.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 19:10:15 »

Highly unlikely I'd have thought - all kit manufacturers work to templates these days and even in the extremely improbable case adidas did then AND still have the template, I don't think they'd be interested in doing a special run of something that's not in their current template catalog (using materials they or their licensed manufacturers probably don't even stock any more) for the sake of a few hundred sales at best. Kit manufacture just doesn't work like that, nice idea though it is.

That said,  I'm only surmising and I don't suppose there's any harm asking the question.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 19:28:32 »

it's only red with three red stripes, the adidas originals logo and the ST badge.....efficient germans should be able to do that with their eyes closed.....or sweatshop workers from whatever country of course
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #505 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 19:45:59 »

the level of conversation on http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/10-kits/swindon-town-2009-2010-adidas-home-kit.html is interesting Smiley

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #506 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 19:50:52 »

Oxford fans vs. Swindon fans vs. Kit snobs.

I predict a riot.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 3, 2009, 20:01:16 by Rich Pullen » Logged
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 19:57:02 »

Interesting read.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 20:07:52 »

That said,  I'm only surmising and I don't suppose there's any harm asking the question.
Well that's one way of saying you don't know what the hell you're talking about - Ever think of a career in politics Mr D? Cool
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Friday, July 3, 2009, 20:17:10 »

Hamburg's shirt is nice. Plain and looks quality.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: