Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit Announcement!!  (Read 77844 times)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 12:21:15 »

When have tracksuits ever looked nice? I don't get all this getting excited about what a football kit looks like. It's a football kit! They all look a bit shit and you're just going to look like a bloke in a pair of jeans and some trainers wearing a shit bit of kit.

I find myself in agreement Spacey.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 12:44:34 »

When have tracksuits ever looked nice? I don't get all this getting excited about what a football kit looks like. It's a football kit! They all look a bit shit and you're just going to look like a bloke in a pair of jeans and some trainers wearing a shit bit of kit.

No need to be a party pooper just because your bum looks big in it.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:02:15 »

believe me if you like, thats your call, thats what I was told when I asked about any idea of the kit announcement date? No details could be released until then.

I totally believe you Gazza, I was just making a point that regimes of old would take months to get the kit on the shelves..... totally missing out on the opportunity to sell to fans whilst on their pre-season high...
spacey

« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:02:37 »

I think you'll find that most people who wear football shirts are of such a shape that their entire fucking body looks big in it. I don't think you should be allowed to wear sportswear unless you are partaking in a sporting activity. I saw a fucking enormous fat chap the other day in tracksuit bottoms, trainers and a tshirt that said 'Just do it' The fat fuck clearly hadn't done fuck all in years and he's advertising to me to 'Just do it'! What a fucking nerve!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:04:17 »

I think you'll find that most people who wear football shirts are of such a shape that their entire fucking body looks big in it. I don't think you should be allowed to wear sportswear unless you are partaking in a sporting activity. I saw a fucking enormous fat chap the other day in tracksuit bottoms, trainers and a tshirt that said 'Just do it' The fat fuck clearly hadn't done fuck all in years and he's advertising to me to 'Just do it'! What a fucking nerve!
Maybe the "It" in question was "Fill yourself to the brim with cakes and pies"?
spacey

« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:07:16 »

Interesting concept for a sportswear company. Maybe Nike should design some trainers that will aid the wearer in the consumption of cakes and pies.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:08:20 »

A tracksuit top complete with cake holding harness?
nochee

« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:12:11 »

A tracksuit top complete with cake holding harness?

Get straight on Dragons Den with that idea. Add a beer can pocket too!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:13:43 »

Someone needs to go to the shop and say "that's great news about Adidas being the new kit supplier, they just announced it on the radio". If that doesn't work, someone else needs to go in and so the same for another brand until we hit it. Always works as long as you say it confidently.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:17:02 »

Get straight on Dragons Den with that idea. Add a beer can pocket too!

The accessory market would earn us a fortune alone, you could sell different cake-shaped moulds for the harness.... one to fit an eclair, one to fit a donut and one to fit a Rum Baba...

"For the Fatty on the go.... the all new Nike Cake Maestro......£99.99 from Sports Soccer and other chav superstores"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:24:13 »

Talking of Rum Baba, where can you get them these days? One of the supermarkets used to sell them but I've not seen one for years. Mind you I avoid shopping as much as possible.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 13:31:22 »

Talking of Rum Baba, where can you get them these days? One of the supermarkets used to sell them but I've not seen one for years. Mind you I avoid shopping as much as possible.

The kebab shop near the bottom of Vic Hill used to always stock such delicacies....
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 14:10:06 »

what the hell is a rum baba?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 14:12:35 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum_baba
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 15:00:19 »

Pesonally I think the smart casual look for football is cool but if people like wearing shirts then fair play.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: