Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Kit Announcement!!  (Read 77799 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:25:15 »

tee hee CICA was Clarks

mums loved em!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:26:36 »

i had a pair of patricks, as worn as chris sutton. they were strangely square.

on the subject of the new kit, i overheard a conversation in the club shop today about new kit coming next week. i wasn't paying attention so i may be entirely wrong...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:28:22 »

tee hee CICA was Clarks

mums loved em!

Exactly, all the fashionable brands copied them. Never hd a pair but they must have been decent.

I think I had some Mizunos at some point and certainly some diadoras as well.

If our kit is not made by CICA I'm going to be very upset.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:37:07 »

Lotto, Acsics, Predators 97, Puma King, Nike Tiempos, Predators 02 (white, best boots EVER!), Nike Total 90s (original design worst boots ever!), Predators 07 (fucking wank, only boots I've had that actually feel apart. I still play 5 a side in them. Shit value for money, esp since my 02 Preds lasted 5 years), Nike Total 90s (newer design)

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:53:54 »

my first boots were gola with plastic uppers. i still remember not being able to feel my toes in the cold. for a kid at pinehurst primary, having a pair of boots at all was a bonus though.i then had a pair of dunlops with a silver stripe on them and they were quite nice.i put all my pocket money towards some metal studs for them.after them i had a pair of puma dalgleish which took all my birthday money to buy from world of sport(remember that shop?)

« Last Edit: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 16:56:46 by arriba » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 18:08:18 »

I think my first non moulded pair were Mitre with a 7 stud configuration - which was good because Huh??

I've tried Nikes, Adidas and so on, but the best pair of boots I had were Hi-Tec ones. They did fall apart though. As did my 01 Predators.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 18:11:23 »

My first proper boots were Patricks which were pretty standard and did the job. I used to tell everyone Patricks were quality because Brian Laudrup wore them. That said, I used to go through loads of astro boots - the old Puma Kings and the surprisingly ugly yet good Adidas Predators.

Who remembers CICA blades, the original blade soled boot?

Had a pair and liked them a lot, wore them beating most of Farnborough's team in a friendly in about 1994.  I now have Adidas somethings and some Particks that I bought in a closing down sale.  this summer I will be mostly wearing astros as the weather will be hot and dry.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 18:26:58 »

My first decent pair were Patrick Keegan Kings in '78, soft kangaroo leather, 6 screw in 'half length' studs.

So far ahead of the opposition at the time which were all hard leather/plastic uppers and as Arriba says...nasty in the cold and wet, kick the ball and it stung for ages or you just couldnt feel your feet, even in the warm weather. Something the Patricks never did as they always fitted like a "foot glove"!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 18:27:40 »

The club haven't actually told us anything have they its just all just speculation not  even about new sponsors ea sports yet that was only in advertiser but still nothing from the club. Huh?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 18:58:33 »

The club haven't actually told us anything have they its just all just speculation not  even about new sponsors ea sports yet that was only in advertiser but still nothing from the club. Huh?
Club haven't denied it either!  New kit will not be available to purchase until the revamp of the shop is complete in late June!
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 19:25:04 »

Club haven't denied it either!  New kit will not be available to purchase until the revamp of the shop is complete in late June!
Revamp i thought the club shop had only been just done

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 19:37:00 »

the member of staff in the shop didn't seem to know when the revamp is actually happening
Doore

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 19:40:48 »

I had a red pair of Diadora boots - branded with Hristo Stoichkov's signature.  I thought I was amazingly cool.  In fact, I still do.
flammableBen

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 19:51:29 »

New Kit:

[url width=173 height=216]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/flammableben/kit.gif[/url]
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 20:03:44 »

New Kit:

[url width=173 height=216]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/flammableben/kit.gif[/url]

Not one for the epileptics...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: