Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket 2009/10  (Read 30728 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 13:40:03 »

what does this mean?

I wondered about that as well. I'm guessing it was a typo and should have said "renewals after the new deadline", as the 30th April deadline only applies to renewals.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 14:06:04 »

I wondered about that as well. I'm guessing it was a typo and should have said "renewals after the new deadline", as the 30th April deadline only applies to renewals.

Yep, sounds right to me.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 14:11:58 »

Nope its referring to the 10 installment credit agreement and the £30 extra that this works out at.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 14:16:07 »

Bearing in mind the response they have had so far I think it maybe wise to throw out another milestone promotion again like last year.  It might make the odd one or two sit up and take note.

It wouldn't surprise me if they extend the Early Bird Plus deadline from the end of May. I can't see many people wanting to pay the full £399, but having that price there must act as an extra incentive for people to go for it - thinking about saving £90 rather than paying £309 to watch shit football for a year.

I will be impressed if we hit 4,000 by the end of next week, I never thought that would happen. Add on some decent signings and extending the next deadline, maybe we'll actually top last seasons total.

I wonder if people's view and confidence in the club is starting to grow and resulting in new season ticket sales. The club is stable, we've got a half decent manager (that people have heard of) and the summer team re-building is getting plenty of press.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 14:40:57 »

It wouldn't surprise me if they extend the Early Bird Plus deadline from the end of May. I can't see many people wanting to pay the full £399, but having that price there must act as an extra incentive for people to go for it - thinking about saving £90 rather than paying £309 to watch shit football for a year.

I will be impressed if we hit 4,000 by the end of next week, I never thought that would happen. Add on some decent signings and extending the next deadline, maybe we'll actually top last seasons total.

I wonder if people's view and confidence in the club is starting to grow and resulting in new season ticket sales. The club is stable, we've got a half decent manager (that people have heard of) and the summer team re-building is getting plenty of press.

But that would surely suggest we have a decent amount of reasonable, level-headed fans who can see beyond next saturday...evidence would suggest otherwise! Cheesy

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 14:47:51 »

I renewed mine today, and moved seats.

There was a guy in the queue in front of me who seemed surprised that his ST wasn't a renewal when he hadn't paid his 2nd installment.

thats ace and just sums some of our fans up perfectly.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 15:06:47 »

When I went in there was a guy trying to renew a family season ticket, however his two kids now don't qualify under the cheaper rates. His renewal was therefore going to cost him around £970 instead of £599. Fair play to the bloke though, he still paid it.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 15:27:28 »

Thats a hefty sum - respect to him!

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 15:47:14 »

When I went in there was a guy trying to renew a family season ticket, however his two kids now don't qualify under the cheaper rates. His renewal was therefore going to cost him around £970 instead of £599. Fair play to the bloke though, he still paid it.
Ouch!
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 21:08:24 »

I just today renewed mine! 189 smackers, lovely  Cool

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 21:14:14 »

More in hope than expectation, but after noises being made about quick signings, has the deadline been extended because there is a biggie being announced pre 5th, to pull in  a few more ST's?

Transfer window is shut you daft bugger
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: