Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Ticket 2009/10  (Read 30729 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 09:23:40 »

Get him out working and he can pay for his own ST!!! Cheesy

Don't you worry, I will as soon as he leaves school! Grin

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 09:31:16 »

Any one know what the queues are like now. I plan to drive up shortly & renew

From the Dark Side
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 11:30:09 »

Any one know what the queues are like now. I plan to drive up shortly & renew

Pointless question,  you'll see when you get there.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:02:39 »

Don't bother going now, they've just extended the deadline to Tuesday 5th May 2009.

From Official site.

Swindon Town FC have announced that the Early Bird Season Ticket deadline has been extended until Tuesday 5th May 2009.

The decision to extend the Early Bird Season Ticket window has been taken for a number of reasons:

- Last Saturday's win against Bristol Rovers secured the club's position in League One for the 2009/10 season. Until League One status was secured, a great many fans were deliberating over whether or not to renew their Season Ticket and so this past week the STFC Box Office has been deluged by demand for renewals, be it walk-ups, phone ups or postal requests. The STFC Box Office has therefore requested a few extra days to process all applications and allow a little more time to manage the walk-up demand.
Article continues
Advertisement

- Compounding the problem has been the unprecedented telephone demand for Peterborough United tickets for this Saturday's fixture. The demand is not from Swindon fans but from Peterborough fans who have been unable to secure tickets from Peterborough United due to the sell-out at London Road. STFC has been allocated 2,000 tickets for Saturday and fans were hopeful of obtaining tickets via the STFC Box Office. Due to the demand, the STFC Box Office telephone lines have been very busy and most probably some fans wishing to renew via telephone have been frustrated in their efforts.

The Early Bird Season Ticket deadline will close at 5pm on Tuesday 5th May 2009.

All Season Tickets for both existing and new Season Ticket Holders will carry the £30 premium but there exists the opportunity to pay via the 10 month instalment plan.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:10:57 »

Good to see the extension. Selling 3,000 at this stage is fantastic. But let's bear in mind we currently have 5,200 ST holders and the chances are that those will be renewing will be doing so before May 5th. I can't see too many more sales after that. I reckon we'll get to 4,000.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:12:43 »

Good to see the extension. Selling 3,000 at this stage is fantastic. But let's bear in mind we currently have 5,200 ST holders and the chances are that those will be renewing will be doing so before May 5th. I can't see too many more sales after that. I reckon we'll get to 4,000.

In fairness IOB, we've got 5200 ST holders, LESS those who didn't pay their second instalment.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:14:35 »

True. So 4,000 is probably a decent shout. And would be good as well considering we never used to get anywhere near that mark.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:26:33 »

Queue was inside the door when I got there, apparently not as busy as previous days. The guy behind the desk said that they expected to be busiest today so was surprised.... He obvoiusly at that point did not know of the extention

From the Dark Side
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:38:56 »

Anyone know if you can renew a student ticket by phone then present NUS card on collection?

I'm lazy and this would be my preferred method.

I only applied for my NUS this week, i just called the box office and they say i can renew before cut off and show them the card when i collect...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:39:08 »

More in hope than expectation, but after noises being made about quick signings, has the deadline been extended because there is a biggie being announced pre 5th, to pull in  a few more ST's?
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:42:45 »

I'm probably being a tad controvercial here but anyone who waits to buy a season ticket on the back of a signing deserves to apy an extra £30

From the Dark Side
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #101 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 12:57:35 »

I only applied for my NUS this week, i just called the box office and they say i can renew before cut off and show them the card when i collect...

Brilliant, cheers for the heads up.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 13:14:32 »

All Season Tickets for both existing and new Season Ticket Holders will carry the £30 premium

what does this mean?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 13:17:03 »

I'm probably being a tad controvercial here but anyone who waits to buy a season ticket on the back of a signing deserves to apy an extra £30

Agree. We're not going to sign anyone good enough or big name enough to make people suddenly decide to buy an ST.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, April 30, 2009, 13:22:11 »

I know, we aren't at the end of the season yet and i'm already bored waiting for next season to kick off.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: