Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luton Town Relegated  (Read 3690 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #15 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:25:41 »

It's a fucking disgrace. The FL  are a bunch of cunts.

FACT.

I agree. Tony Cottee was very pro-FL on TV today and it just annoyed me.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:28:13 »

I wish I looked that overweight and unfit, and was still 28  Cheesy

Normally I'd think bringing back SSP would be a mistake, but for no logical reason, I just get the feeling that it might suit all parties especially if we're in L2.

DW got HPool out on the back of Ritchie Barker's goals....Barker being no more than a journeyman L2 type striker, we're going to need at least 3 new strikers next season, and SSP could be quite cheap.
dell boy

« Reply #17 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:29:53 »

Normally I'd think bringing back SSP would be a mistake, but for no logical reason, I just get the feeling that it might suit all parties especially if we're in L2.

DW got HPool out on the back of Ritchie Barker's goals....Barker being no more than a journeyman L2 type striker, we're going to need at least 3 new strikers next season, and SSP could be quite cheap.

We are not going down Reg!!!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:30:31 »

We're not going to be in League Two.

Have a break Reg, it's boring and also total bollocks.

It's All Good..............
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:32:12 »

Has STFC Dave got a bet on this?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:37:17 »

Keep repeating something often enough doesn't make it happen....nobody wants us to be in L2, but it is still a distinct possibility, and until such time as it isn't, we may as well face the possibility.

We know next season we'll have one striker on the books...Paynter...all sides need 4. Depending on which division we're in will influence our abilty to attract replacements.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:44:12 »

Keep repeating something often enough doesn't make it happen....nobody wants us to be in L2, but it is still a distinct possibility, and until such time as it isn't, we may as well face the possibility.

We know next season we'll have one striker on the books...Paynter...all sides need 4. Depending on which division we're in will influence our abilty to attract replacements.

Possibility, yes. But you spout it as though it's fact.

I am 99.9999% certain that we will be in League One next season.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 20:54:45 »

Possibility, yes. But you spout it as though it's fact.

I am 99.9999% certain that we will be in League One next season.

No I look at fixtures etc, and arrive at possible outcomes. The fly in the ointment as at the moment is the games in hand of Cobblers and Brighton...coupled with their having 3 and 2 home games remaining...OK I'd rather have the points, but we've seen in recent weeks how teams seemingly dead and buried can turn things with a couple of favourable results. We're still not safe...and that whether you like it or not is a fact.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 21:04:54 »

There's quite a few teams that aren't safe.

You've been alluding to us going down for quite a while. What purpose does it serve?

Before the Brighton game, most were expecting three points from the two Easter games.

That's what we got. You mentioned Northampton and Brighton, but there are other teams between us and the drop zone.

Yes, it's a fact that we could go down. It's also a fact that we could stay up, so why don't you concentrate on that?

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 21:09:15 »

Sword Fight
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #25 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 21:19:13 »

I actually do feel sorry for Luton and hope they bounce right back. Fucked over by the cunts at the Football League.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 21:22:40 »

There's quite a few teams that aren't safe.

You've been alluding to us going down for quite a while. What purpose does it serve?

Before the Brighton game, most were expecting three points from the two Easter games.

That's what we got. You mentioned Northampton and Brighton, but there are other teams between us and the drop zone.

Yes, it's a fact that we could go down. It's also a fact that we could stay up, so why don't you concentrate on that?

Absolutely no purpose whatsoever, other than banter as the season unfolds. I've seen 6 relegation seasons, all different and the dynamic is fascinating ( I don't count 90 as one)

I felt 4 points were necessary...draw with Brighton, to keep a bit of daylight, beat Orient. Having beaten Brighton a draw with Orient would have been OK, but like so many times this season we've fucked up at a key moment.  It's what has made this season unique.

Win at Carlisle and we're probably safe...but the same could be said for today.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, April 13, 2009, 21:41:12 »

more importantly do Luton have any decent L1 standard players we can have

Tom Craddock looked decent in the piss poor paint pot final.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 07:43:31 »

where's matthew spring on loan?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 09:32:04 »

Get keane or nicholls

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: