Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Crewe Matchday Thread.  (Read 11133 times)
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 07:13:07 »

i think OTJ was the stand out dire player for us today. he seemed determined to undo any ball retention timlin tried to do

And a lazy cunt to boot!

When you're smiling.........
REDBUCK

« Reply #151 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 07:22:33 »

Unbeleivable Eek Obviously too many pre match beers had by someone. Try watching the game. Maybe we should go back to Nalis.
REDBUCK

« Reply #152 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 07:39:09 »

I thought Timlin was our man of the match closely followed by Vincent, saying that there wasn't many who could have contested the award.
I've seen worse sides than Crewe higher in the league this season, we needed three points, but a point was probably fair.
I've knocked Smith in goal all season, today I thought he was excellent apart from one cross, but handled the high ball better than Brez has all season.
Disappointing game, disappointing crowd reaction as well to the way we play, Wilson has us playing the ball across the back trying to make space, when we play that way we look a good unit, problem being there is no get out ball from the players out wide, especially McNamee who was poor today.
So we move on, Brighton is a huge game.

Smith - Not according to the women sat near me, who is a brez fan and slaggs Smith off for 90 mins no , matter what he does. When he saves it, it was going wide, when he kicks it he should have thrown etc. Drives i made.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 08:06:50 »

Smith - Not according to the women sat near me, who is a brez fan and slaggs Smith off for 90 mins no , matter what he does. When he saves it, it was going wide, when he kicks it he should have thrown etc. Drives i made.

Do you sit near the front of the DRS near the halfway line?  If so I know exactly who you are talking about!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
REDBUCK

« Reply #154 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 08:18:01 »

Row m just to the right of the 1/2 way line
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 08:43:08 »

Smith didn't put a glove wrong Saturday. Fact.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 08:45:21 »

Smith didn't put a glove wrong Saturday. Fact.

true dat, true dat
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 09:35:00 »

Not true, I saw him let one in from the mascot before the game!  Shocking positioning, he needs to be on his toes and command his area better!

Smith Out!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #158 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 11:53:45 »

if both keepers had caught the ballas well as smith did saturday in previuos games we may well have been near the play-offs.The goalkeeping coach must have been ill all week.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 11:58:59 »

Only just got to the laptop as i went to see Luton v Scunthorpe today.
Havent gone through the thread yet.......cant be arsed at the mo.
I saw more skill in 2 minutes at Wembley than the whole of the dire shite yesterday.
That game is up there in 'The Flash top 5 shittest games at CG', only the fact that we didnt lose stopped it getting into the top 3.
Awful.
Clueless play against a side who had a negative gameplan (not having a pop - they just did).
DW reckons we lacked a bit of quality....i dont know what game he was watching...we lacked fucking everything....interest, ambition, steel..etc etc.
Timlin MOM .. Huh?..dont make me laugh...I reckon Pook is wearing a Timlin suit, just how many times did he give the ball away?  Phil Smith should get MOM for keeping us in the game.
Cox must believe hes already gone if yesterday is the fayre we have to endure.
Brighton must attack so i am hoping that we will play better against this style of play.
We will have to improve on the JPT display for sure.
I havent lost the faith but five more shitty displays like that and we will be at Bournemouth ....again.
 Doh

I quite like our style of play. Keep hold of the ball, simple passes, tight as a unit, patient and wait for an opening. It was tough on Saturday because Crewe came with a game plan to shut us out and unfortunately it worked.

Clueless football was Malpas' football, this is not.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 12:01:26 »

if both keepers had caught the ballas well as smith did saturday in previuos games we may well have been near the play-offs.The goalkeeping coach must have been ill all week.

...or maybe he's playing better & playing with more confidence now he isnt booed every time he touches the ball
flammableBen

« Reply #161 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 12:06:31 »

.. or maybe all the booing made him try harder and raise his game
glos_robin

« Reply #162 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 12:20:17 »

Or maybe both keepers are just consistantly inconsistant and we need a semi-reliable keeper as top of our summer shopping list.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #163 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 13:08:24 »

Or maybe both our keepers are inpotent and we need a keeper with a semi that's reliable.
flammableBen

« Reply #164 on: Monday, April 6, 2009, 13:11:21 »

or maybe both our keepers are made of cement and we need a keeper that's pliable
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: