Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF Not Working time  (Read 8322 times)
flammableBen

« on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 07:09:33 »

Was it just me it wasn't working for a bit this morning? 7.45 to about 5 mins ago?

flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 07:14:55 »

Actually it might have been longer than 7.45 that was just when I got up. Also there's a good chance that having just woken up I was trying to go to thetowtend.com or something stupid.

I even logged onto Loud and Proud. Fucking gay spastics.
Talk Talk

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 07:28:10 »

Actually it might have been longer than 7.45 that was just when I got up. Also there's a good chance that having just woken up I was trying to go to thetowtend.com or something stupid.

No, it wasn't working.

Cheesy
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 08:24:21 »

Any body else's checkbox to set your time to be logged in disappeared? I get logged out seemingly randomly at the moment, so is there some background work going on?
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 11:22:34 »

Did the site go down this morning then? I certainly had no notification of any impending downtime, so maybe something untoward happened somewhere.

With regard to the logon issues, there was some work that went on and i changed some Cache settings when fiddling, which is why people will be automatically logged out more often. I'll change it back now, because it didn't help me solve the problem we had, so was completely pointless!

To stay loggeed in longer, don't use the hompage logon, but the one located on the left where your profile should be. Click the login button/link, which takes you to another page, then login checking the always stay logged in button. Might be worth clearing Domain and Session Cookies on this domain as well. Should all be correct soon enough.
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 11:32:33 »

Yeah. I think it did.

Dawnofthejed was working fine though.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 15:50:09 »

Was it just me it wasn't working for a bit this morning? 7.45 to about 5 mins ago?

I like the way this was posted before this was supposed to have gone down - premonition or BST?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:28:02 »

Eastville used to have a Tote End...it was where their hoolies hung out.

Todays Adver headline about STFC and BRFC joing forces took me back to 69, when we played Watford in front of 28,000 and a large number of Gasheads joined up with the Swindon lot, to give Watford a hard time.

I liked Eastville, a total shithole, but bags of character....complete with flower beds behind the goals.

The last time I went there around 81/82...not sure we played a league game after that, their hoolies were out, with the then seemingly new fangled CB radios. They had spotters out in the streets trying to locate stray STFC fans.  I was with some locals, so they ignored me  Smiley
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:37:15 »

Todays Adver headline about STFC and BRFC joing forces took me back to 69, when we played Watford in front of 28,000 and a large number of Gasheads joined up with the Swindon lot, to give Watford a hard time.

I liked Eastville, a total shithole, but bags of character....complete with flower beds behind the goals.

The last time I went there around 81/82...not sure we played a league game after that, their hoolies were out, with the then seemingly new fangled CB radios. They had spotters out in the streets trying to locate stray STFC fans.  I was with some locals, so they ignored me  Smiley
What an ace story  Smiley The early eighties were a strange time it seems,CB radios my lord,minutes of fun  Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:41:39 »

Actually i've just Googled Eastville and its made my day to discover the Bristol Bombers used to play there.An American football team,in Bristol,snigger  Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:47:46 »

What an ace story  Smiley The early eighties were a strange time it seems,CB radios my lord,minutes of fun  Cheesy

This would have been about the time of the film Convoy...when also I suppose because of improvements in technology and changes in government licensing of wavelengths, a sort of CB and trucking fever hit the nation...probably why to the Daily Mail reading classes,  Miner's strike breaking lorry drivers, and Wapping scabs, were seen as some sort of redneck heroes.

Where's Leefer gone....think someone did say but I've forgotten.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:49:58 »

Obviously how they managed to find so many bricks to chuck at us from the flyover then!
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:50:47 »

Interestingly, in a loving tribute to Convoy, my call-sign is "Rubber Duck", whilst my friend Gav goes by the name of "Love Machine".
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 17:59:24 »

Obviously how they managed to find so many bricks to chuck at us from the flyover then!

Bricks are better than, the lumps of concrete, that were flying about during the return at the CG in 82.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 18:02:47 »

I think we won that one 4-1 and Terry Cooper got sacked. We went to Walsall on the Tuesday and got dicked 5-0. The Rovers fans with CB radios were pretty bad but even worse were the ethnics who had not been to the game. The side streets were deadly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: