Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil vs. Swindon Match Day Thingy.  (Read 28840 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #330 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 11:30:09 »

There was nothing Loud and Proud today in my opinion.  There were streamers at the beginning but that was it. 

Your right. we were shit, we made the tactical decision which failed miserably, knew there was a few singing on the left side of the stand so we went to the right, but no one sang. So we tried starting songs and it died a death, Along with no roof. In all was probably a watered down version of a few yeras ago with the streamers etc. Accept any criticisms. The performance on the pitch didn't help.

Anyway a good day away on the mini bus including singing (or killing) some classic songs on the way home. Went back into the arrow pub after the game to watch the England match, had some food and a kick about outside, was a good day apart from the football. Few people saw my tattoo and said it was better than the picture made out which is true IMO.. Only downside from what I am told is Alan's back window got put through on his car after he dropped the mini bus off. Not sure of the details where it was parked but.... still a shit thing to happen after a good day with mates.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 12:02:48 »

Sorry about that.

I quite enjoyed it.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #332 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 12:47:32 »

Yesterday just shows how poor our fringe players our imo
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 12:48:47 »

My highlight of today was meeting STFC dave for the first time. I picked him up from within the prestigious walls of the University of Bath with high expectations - so when he came to me at half time and showed me how he'd managed to stick his hands together with a piece of chewing gum, I despaired somewhat (only joking Dave, but I had to tell this Cheesy).

Otherwise, yeah, very shit. Very disappointing, probably best not to linger on it.

haha, not my finest hour.

The match was awful. The abuse amankwaah is getting is a bit out of order imo, he's been one of our better consistent players over the past few months. Yes he had a very poor game, but he's league one for a reason. And as bad as the players were, and they were, a lot has to rest on wilsons tactical decisions, in particular his blind faith in a rigid 442 that didn't look like working all match.

Things get better but they never get good
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 13:07:45 »

It was always going to be a struggle to get any sort of atmosphere of that terrace, just like it was last time.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 14:47:34 »

My head hurts. I made lots of new friends.

I really don't know how the fuck I managed to drive home today, I still feel a bit pissed now. If I'd stayed out with you I'd probably be nearly dead.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #336 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 16:00:56 »

I really don't know how the fuck I managed to drive home today, I still feel a bit pissed now. If I'd stayed out with you I'd probably be nearly dead.

Ummm, I probably wouldn't advertise that on a football forum. Bit too late now though.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 16:01:53 »

nice quote for prosperity too Si
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 16:03:51 »

Ummm, I probably wouldn't advertise that on a football forum. Bit too late now though.

Why? I know it's wrong, but if you mean the OB could read it they'd be pretty hard pushed to prosecute without any evidence.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #339 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 16:10:57 »

Just thought you may get a lot of negative reaction. The Dell Boy threads spring to mind and of course my infamous one.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 16:13:53 »

Anyone know why they had a flower display in the bogs?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 16:16:42 »

I think it was all to do with the "Loud and Proud Gay Pride" thingy
Talk Talk

« Reply #342 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 17:41:20 »

Good to meet a few of you yesterday (jj - sound geezer, talk talk and I think STFC Dave in the pub, and probably more).

Good to meet you at last too, Coxy.  Thumb
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 22:37:03 »

Only got updates by constantly updating my blackberry in Madrid, much to the ire of Mrs Flash.

Disappointed...i expected a draw to be honest.

Will we ever do things the easy way?

(Except the Div 2 Championship season)

Clems Army!
deltaincline

« Reply #344 on: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 23:23:08 »

Since when did that L&P happy-clappy bullshit start up again then? I thought those plastic cunts had fucked off ages ago. Please don't tell me we've got to put up with their tamborine banging and Cliff fucking Richard playing on the sound system for the rest of the season...

Twas a shit game indeed on Saturday. I don't think any of our players covered themselves in glory against a truly cunting awful bunch of Wurzels who deserve to be in the fucking basement. Mind, despite our recent form and results we were just a shite as them, which is a major fucking worry with only a few games to go.

Six more points should be enough. Gulp.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: