Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Computer problems & advice FAQ  (Read 11402 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #90 on: Friday, November 6, 2009, 00:04:30 »

I think you're right Ben, I didn't have the ability when I originally started the computer bit so I forgot about it.

Has your forum ocd stopped crying?
flammableBen

« Reply #91 on: Friday, November 6, 2009, 00:14:57 »

I think you're right Ben, I didn't have the ability when I originally started the computer bit so I forgot about it.

Has your forum ocd stopped crying?

I haven't noticed yet, I only get to the forum section pages when I post and it automatically takes you there. Otherwise I browse from the recent threads on the front page. Of course that leads to the ironic situation where I'll find out if it's sorted out my OCD after I've answered your question on whether it will fix it.

A crazy situation.

You didn't use to be an admin. Didn't I ask you ages ago if you wanted to do it instead of me? When I said I couldn't be arsed in the AYGS bit they said they wouldn't bother with anybody.

Did something happen which needed the smooth diplomatic of Si Pie? I might have to read through all the threads I've missed. Or not.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #92 on: Friday, November 6, 2009, 00:32:19 »

Barry gave me admin rights because I needed them to setup and keep the computer bit tidy. But I hven't seen any noticeable difference with what I can do as a mod (he originally set me up as a mod) so I was going to ask him to change me back. Then I have just figured I could change it myself, so job done.

I suppose the only thing I can't do as a mod of the computer forum is move topics to the computer bit, but we'll see how we go.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: