Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Northampton Matchday Thread.  (Read 48518 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 08:31:54 »

I thought he could have done better with the first at the time, seemed to just bobble passed him, but on the highlights is does look like the fat man struck it a bit better than I had first thought.  The free kick was a poor one to let in, the camera angle makes it look good, as do the commentator's comments, but that really was quite central.  Agree about the third good finish that.

Love BP's goal though, didn't think he had it in him!!  Never offside, nor was it a free kick when he took the ball from their full back for Cox's hat trick as some cobblers have stated. 

As for their disallowed goal, well you can see the fat man in there by Smith, making no effort to get to the ball, just being a nuisance, so I can understand why the ref blew.

Agreed.....Smith will be disappointed with the FK but made some good saves.

Clems Army!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 13:15:28 »

Well, i've been half glass for most of the season, but from what i've seen the last few weeks, firstly we wont lose at Yeovil, and secondly we will stay up. If both of  these fail to come true i'll stand on the magic roundabout with a baguette up my whatever. Basically no chance of us going down.....there i've said it so bollocks.

Just for posterity (or should that be posterior ?)

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 13:32:07 »

Oh crap, had a vague memory of posting when i was wasted wednesday, thanks for reminding me Smiley
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #573 on: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 14:27:23 »

nice rugby tackle for the penalty claim.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: