Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Northampton Matchday Thread.  (Read 49238 times)
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:13:08 »

Looks like L1 goals are up on SSN soon.

By rights I ought to be sound asleep by now but I am buzzing.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:18:15 »

Oh.

They didn't show the goals.

Cox got a shout out though from the male presenter.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:27:20 »

they might show them next time around - they did that last time. They only show a game or 2 at a time but different set of games every 15 or so minutes whenever they loop
cobblerclaret

« Reply #498 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:29:42 »

well that was fun.....

the game just backed up what we think about cox, too good for this division, hes probably better than maynard and beckford, miles better than fryatt !!

our defence though had my head in my hands over 2 of the goals but at the end of the day swindon players wanted it more, end of.

Not sure what our goal was disallowed for though ? can anyone enlighten me

anyway i wont be bitter so well played simon cox, i mean swindon.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:31:49 »

I have no idea, down the other end obviously but the whistle went well before the ball was in the back of the net.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:32:00 »

What a brilliant away day that was, can honestly say I have never seen us win 4-3 away.

Thought Cox and Paynter tore them to pieces, we look a great counter attacking team at times what with the wide boys as well.

Despite almost chucking it away the back 4 stood up to some intense pressure.  That will do there confidence the world of good that they survived to get us the 3 points, Greer was again impressive.

Also thought both Tudor Jones and Timlin put in another good shift and at times bossed the midfield.

One of my personal highlights was the young lad at the bottom of there stand giving it large after there disallowed 4th, must of took him 10 mins to realise it had been disallowed, he hid his face whilst we all mocked him, class!

cobblerclaret

« Reply #501 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:40:03 »

What a brilliant away day that was, can honestly say I have never seen us win 4-3 away.

Thought Cox and Paynter tore them to pieces, we look a great counter attacking team at times what with the wide boys as well.

Despite almost chucking it away the back 4 stood up to some intense pressure.  That will do there confidence the world of good that they survived to get us the 3 points, Greer was again impressive.

Also thought both Tudor Jones and Timlin put in another good shift and at times bossed the midfield.

One of my personal highlights was the young lad at the bottom of there stand giving it large after there disallowed 4th, must of took him 10 mins to realise it had been disallowed, he hid his face whilst we all mocked him, class!

we had been 4-1 down away at scunthorpe and drew 4-4 few months back, that wernt bad but of all the years following the claret this is the worst in terms of individual errors, unbelievable. we finished 9th last year but weve had an awful injury list and the back up players are not upto it, not even god knows if we'll stay up but it'll be down to the players attitudes and not skill, i know that much.
santasdead

« Reply #502 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 00:51:00 »

you have now! i've not seen us win all season.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 01:49:54 »

782 from Swindon apparently.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 06:50:42 »

Still buzzing from last night! A great game to watch, but not good for the nerves!

Cox and Paynter have established a brilliant partnership and now our midfield are finally doing their job we look a really good, attacking team.

A few nervy moments in front of our goal, but fuck it DW will sort it out.

9 points, 10 goals and 6 places up the table in 3 games!

It's All Good..............
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 06:51:48 »

I am so god damn excited about Saturday!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:05:21 »

tee hee deano's on the OS pictures

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:08:39 »

well that was fun.....

the game just backed up what we think about cox, too good for this division, hes probably better than maynard and beckford, miles better than fryatt !!

our defence though had my head in my hands over 2 of the goals but at the end of the day swindon players wanted it more, end of.

Not sure what our goal was disallowed for though ? can anyone enlighten me

anyway i wont be bitter so well played simon cox, i mean swindon.

A foul on Jack Smith methinks.....too far away to say really.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:13:21 »

Just saw the goals, nice second wasn't it! But Paynter took his very well and showed good strength to set up Cox's third.

Marvellous.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:15:35 »

Couldnt be arsed to turn on the Lappy last night i was too buzzing.

What a great night (with a great result for a change).

tried to throw it away at the end but held on........great.

I will never ever forget those Cobblers thinking that they had scored one bloke kept pushing his son (i think) away everytime he kept trying to tell him it was disallowed! Cheesy

Finally getting a bit of luck too....at long last.

Need 7 or 8 points from the rest.........fingers crossed sooner rather than later.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: