Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Northampton Matchday Thread.  (Read 49474 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:16:42 »

Be interesting if he plays who marks him, what would work best, the guile and positioning of Greer, or the strength and height of Morrison? Tricky one.
You have to remember they also have Scott Vernon who is no mug, so perhaps put Greer on Vernon and leave Morrison to deal with the fat lump?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:17:24 »

Why did they let Cox go?
And Parkin.
Because they were only on loan, and they couldn't afford to sign them permanently? Just a thought...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:17:49 »

Because they were only on loan, and they couldn't afford to sign them permanently? Just a thought...

Play the game R4e  Doh
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:18:16 »

Gonna be a real tough game today I will be happy with a draw...ecstatic with a win.

Could be a backs to the wall performnce this evening.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:21:21 »

its fucking northampton! some shit all town with fuck all history, we should fuck them 4 -0.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:23:58 »

Play the game R4e  Doh

Oops... Surrender
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:24:28 »

wooooooooooo I off to catch my train soon to northampton quite excited wooooo!

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:34:40 »

As an ex resident of Northampton I think thats the first time Ive ever heard of someone being excited about going there.

Never knowingly overstated.
cobblerclaret

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:35:07 »

Why did they let Cox go?
And Parkin.

££££££££
cobblerclaret

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:43:22 »

its fucking northampton! some shit all town with fuck all history, we should fuck them 4 -0.

weve been in top flight as you have...cant believe your history makes you that much better

in general do opposition fans such as yourselves perceive northampton as a club doing well in league 1 or doing crap cuz you/others think we are loaded and should be doing better ? just wandering...

I think swindon should be top half really, decent gates 6000,7000 most games, i am laughing at brighton though theyve spent abs shed loads as have huddersfield who think there all that (worse than leeds) when came here and what are they doing - nothing.

we could still end up mid-table and thats not bad for a team who can only pick rejects ie. bayo, constantine, doig, gilligan, mcgliesh (gone) and various youngsters
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:46:29 »

weve been in top flight as you have...cant believe your history makes you that much better

in general do opposition fans such as yourselves perceive northampton as a club doing well in league 1 or doing crap cuz you/others think we are loaded and should be doing better ? just wandering...

I think swindon should be top half really, decent gates 6000,7000 most games, i am laughing at brighton though theyve spent abs shed loads as have huddersfield who think there all that (worse than leeds) when came here and what are they doing - nothing.

we could still end up mid-table and thats not bad for a team who can only pick rejects ie. bayo, constantine, doig, gilligan, mcgliesh (gone) and various youngsters
How could anybody perceive a club in a relegation battle to be doing well? The way I see it, your crowds are too small for you to push towards the top of this division and despite what you might think, the fact that WE outbid you for somebody suggests your financial power isn't all that great. I'd rank you as a mid-table kind of side on paper. Quite frankly, we should be mid-table as well but 3/4 of a season of half-arsed performances hes left us in the brown stuff
Rich Pullen

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:47:59 »

Blah blah blah same old sales pitch. Northampton are the same as the rest of us down in this relegation battle. Rubbish!

Cheesy
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:50:18 »

he didnt bite half as much as i hoped.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 17:56:06 »

1-1.
dell boy

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 18:08:28 »

Cobblerclaret, of the sides I've seen this season you should definitely be mid-table, I do not think you are relegation fodder like the Hereford, Cheltenahm, Yeovils of this world. We are in our position because of bad management in the Malpas days and the lack of management to replace him, and of course the stupid mistakes at the back before Wilston arrived, we are a lot stronger now but need a result tonight, we also should be much higher in this league.
It seems just a month ago that you were safe in mid-table, what the hell went wrong with your lot?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: