Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Northampton Matchday Thread.  (Read 49224 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #510 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:18:01 »

Great game! Incredible game for the netural! Another 3 points and now 5 points from the drop. We must avoid complacency on Saturday against Yeovil.

Timlin was fantastic last night along with Cox and Paynter. Where has this team been the rest of the season.

Met Nigel Clough & Leefer before the game which was ace, There is no way in hell we will hold on to cox (snigger) but he must be our new record fee received surly…. He is worth more than £1.5M
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:50:09 »

Agree with Gaz, we can't let complacency come into it as we're still far from safe.

Oh and DV, yet another assist for McNamee last night was it not?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:51:13 »

I agree i'd accept 1.5 million surly, 2.5 million i might be a bit more cheerful.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #513 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:53:57 »

I would be quite unhappy if we never got atleast 2M for cox. Cox is a lot better player than Maynard.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 08:55:20 »

And Fryatt IMO
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 09:18:20 »

What a wonderful game, so happy that we finally ground out a 1 goal win, when going into the last five.  Hilarious when those young Cobblers were going mental when they thought they'd equalised, how they'd missed the ref blow and the lino flag I'll never know.  A couple of them seemed to be celebrating for ages!!!  Ha ha!

Take a bow Billy P, best performance I've seen him play in a town shirt, very good goal too.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #516 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 09:27:44 »

What a wonderful game, so happy that we finally ground out a 1 goal win, when going into the last five.  Hilarious when those young Cobblers were going mental when they thought they'd equalised, how they'd missed the ref blow and the lino flag I'll never know.  A couple of them seemed to be celebrating for ages!!!  Ha ha!

Take a bow Billy P, best performance I've seen him play in a town shirt, very good goal too.

Indeed they were going spastic and the stewards moved them on..... Oh I would have loved to have seen them hit by lightening.

Paynter to score 20 goals next season? Cheesy maybe not get too carried away!!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 09:44:57 »

Post your pic Gaz, its ace!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 09:48:20 »

yeah Gaz!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #519 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 10:00:43 »

tee hee deano's on the OS pictures

Tee Hee

So is Bart
Rich Pullen

« Reply #520 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 10:03:04 »

I noticed Bart. I recall him from Hartlepool away.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 10:08:26 »

Top away day.

Made better by Gary Stanley - celeb stalker, told in no uncertain terms by Mr Clough to leave him alone for asking for an autograph Cheesy

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #522 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 10:16:35 »

Made better by Gary Stanley - celeb stalker, told in no uncertain terms by Mr Clough to leave him alone for asking for an autograph Cheesy

To be fair I didnt realise he was eating until I got there. He was going to sign after he finished but said "no chance at the minute unless you want BBQ sauce over it" Cheesy Cant blame him when he is eating! Smiley

« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 10:21:00 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 11:08:37 »

To be fair I didnt realise he was eating until I got there. He was going to sign after he finished but said "no chance at the minute unless you want BBQ sauce over it" Cheesy Cant blame him when he is eating! Smiley

I asked him if was here to look at Cox.

He said "Yes"

I said "Well come in the bogs and i will show you mine!!"

Clems Army!
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 11:20:35 »

credit where it's due... I've been among those quick to get on the players' back this season, and I must admit while I always believed in Wilson in the long term, I was beginning to question whether he had enough to turn it around this year.

We're not out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination, but fair play to both for what they've achieved in the last seven days. Wilson has never swayed in his beliefs, or in his own ability, while the players have showed tremendous ability, spirit and character, especially last night, and especially having dropped into the bottom four last week. Paynter continues to impress me. Some games he'll simply be outfought but he keeps going. And Timlin, he's been immesnse when we've needed someone to stand up, be counted and take charge. Him and Greer have been instrumental. Get Timlin a ball winner next to him next season and we'll have a good central midfield.

Fair plays lads, just keep it going. Whatever happens, at least we're fighting now and showing some passion, as a fan we can't ask for more than that.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: