Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds V Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 26979 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 12:53:28 »

Why do some of our supporters have arguments with the stewards every away game. It's the same bunch, who go off on one, when told to sit down when standing on the steps. Yes, they do most of the chanting, but ffs, at least stand/sit in the correct place and let other Swindon fans watch the game.  Stewards are doing what they're supposed to do yesterday.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Spencer_White

« Reply #256 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:02:39 »

dont be gay.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 13:36:19 »

what a tool
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 15:19:22 »

The stewards I was talking to at half time were ok, basically said the guys in suits were cunts and as soon as they weren't there we could stand up, but that they were doing random ejections. One kid got a talking too even though he'd not even been asked to sit down.

It's a stupid FL regulation, it should be down to the discretion of the stewards, if people are standing at the back they aren't causing an issue and should bbe allowed to just get on with it.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 15:20:42 »

As for the game, as soon as we made a defensive substitution I gave up all hope of a point. I'd rather we put three up front and went for it. Better to get nothing when going for everything than to get nothing when going for a draw.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #260 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 16:26:51 »

I had a great day, fuck the result.

DID YOUR MUM BUY YOU THAT TOP?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 16:37:59 »

Weightwatchers la la la
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 16:57:47 »

I had a great day, fuck the result.

DID YOUR MUM BUY YOU THAT TOP?

This.

Ordering a takeaway! Ordering a takeaway!

...After half time...

How was your takeaway? How was your takeaway?

The best bit was that the same fatty was still eating in McDonalds after when our coaches went past.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 17:13:56 »

I liked "Shall we bake a cake for you?".
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 17:30:17 »

Having just seen the goal on the TV, WTF was Ifil doing letting Beckford get a free header in the Box, he didn't even bother trying to mark him.   Wink

alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:03:57 »

Having just seen the goal on the TV, WTF was Ifil doing letting Beckford get a free header in the Box, he didn't even bother trying to mark him.   Wink

If you're really critical it was a series of errors that led to the goal.Vincent didn't bust a gut to close
down Snodgrass and Morrison lost Beckford.But why oh why wasn't Amankwaah on the back stick?
You could really tell the frustration in DW's voice in his post match interview.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:21:49 »

I had a great day yesterday (bar result). I thought we were worth at least a point and it was a great shame that nobody could get their swede on the ball at the death.

Heres my view on the players for what its worth...

Phil Smith:  Didnt punch and caught the ball....great shout by Wilson.
Amankwaah: Very good in my eyes but went Awol for the goal.
Morrison: Alot better than Colchester...enuff said.
Greer: Steady as ever.
Vincent: A few dodgy touches.
Robson-Kanu: Wasnt at the races which was a shame.
Tudur Jones: If we are pinning our survival chances on this guy then we are down.....his Free kick near the end summed up his game. Nalis would of been better and that says it all.
Timlin: Wilson must have a pair of special contact lenses that prevent him from seeing Timlin...i have been kind but no more...he was fucking shite..fans in front of me weere cheering him for making lunging tackles but only when he gave the ball away...needs to step aside.
McNamee:  Played well but over elaborated (again) why was he subbed off??
Jack Smith 83: Shouldnt of come on ...period.
Paynter: Held the ball up well and won a good few headers final ball just short too many times.
Cox: Great wing play but unfortunatly hasnt got the ability to knock the ball in and beat his own cross into the box to score....therefore a waste of time and energy.

Wilson: Couldnt argue with the line up but for the first time i question his substitutions. We will not stay up by playing it safe and should of shoved on Razak for Tudor Jones and played three up front.
By bringing on a defender we fucked it big time.
Now is the time to chance yer arm Mr Wilson!!!

Losing to Leeds will not decide our fate but Southend - Hereford - Northampton and Yeovil will.

2 weeks to see if we want it or not.....

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/leeds+swindon/video/x8o844_leeds-1-v-0-swindon_sport

Lets watch Beckford get sent off again.......reckon hes in more trouble.

How many players have been sent off against us this season???

Clems Army!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:25:07 »

More to the point, I thought Keith Stroud did alright yesterday but is it just me or does Billy P get a freekick given against him for breathing out whereas whoever is marking him can get away with anything short of actually shooting him through the head? I get the idea his reputation precedes him as the poor chap must be infuriated by the amount of free kicks given against him.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:35:12 »

More to the point, I thought Keith Stroud did alright yesterday but is it just me or does Billy P get a freekick given against him for breathing out whereas whoever is marking him can get away with anything short of actually shooting him through the head? I get the idea his reputation precedes him as the poor chap must be infuriated by the amount of free kicks given against him.

Except Cox being tripped and no yellow card when he pissed down the wing.

Clems Army!
Spencer_White

« Reply #269 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 20:43:32 »

Cox booked for a strong but legitimate attempt to get the ball. Why do referees allow defenders to do that?

Still a better than average performance from a ref though, and kept the game going.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: