Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Personal car leasing  (Read 6752 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 08:09:36 »

Any experience anyone?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 08:11:05 »

My mate is borrowing my car whilst I am in India.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:00:30 »

It's expensive.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:06:06 »

Cheaper than a loan

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:11:26 »

with fuck all to show at the end, unless you do lease/purchase but then the baloon payment makes it very dear
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:11:59 »

Only just. And with a loan you get to keep the car at the end.
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:15:36 »

All I know is shop around and play 1 off against another. Bloke at this office went from 640 down to 480 PM. I know that's a lot but I'm sure it will work it's way down into cheaper cars.

Try http://www.whatcar.com/search/leasing/
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:28:02 »

A mate leases a Beemer. Worked out about the same as depreciation would cost you, but that was based on figures a year or two ago, I'd imagine depreciation would have accelerated since ! The way he saw it, he wanted a new car and was earning decent money but didn't have enough capital to buy one.

If you go for it be vigilant in the obvious stuff. Mileage allowance/penalties, servicing liabilities, etc.

Oh and check out the mental Lings' Cars from Dragons Den fame. No idea if the prices are any good but the website is mental design.

http://www.lingscars.com/
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:46:39 »

Oh and check out the mental Lings' Cars from Dragons Den fame. No idea if the prices are any good but the website is mental design.

That's designed? It's intentionally like that? Fuck, that made my eyes hurt.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:53:16 »

Yes it is supposed to be like that, I think it's a marketing gimmick. She seems to be doing OK so I assume that the website and Dragons Den appearance worked.
LINGsCARS

« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 09:56:13 »

Hahahahahahah, well here I am!!!! I am Ling! Take an aspirin PaulD!

Marketing gimmick? No, it's just me and my website. I live inside it, Batch. Thanks for the link.

The only Chinglish UK leasing company to actually pay attention to who visits their site! And I saw you lot of Swindon supporters on my site!

If you need a car to be lovely, safe (try crashing in that £1000 Mondeo and compare your - and your family's - injuries to a new one) and a bit more reliable then car leasing is brill. Of course it's more expensive than a £1000 Mondeo! Nits. )))) But them ManU tickets are more expensive than Swindon tickets Smiley

Look at what bargains there are at the moment. You pay 3 rentals in advance plus 23 rentals for a 2-year, and 35 rentals for a 3-year. Do you need to learn how to suck eggs?

To support your local people, I tell you about this:

A new VTEC metallic 138bhp Type-S Civic for less than £200 a month (like a type-R but slower), with free road tax and you will only need a small oil and filter service, full warranty, plus it supports the laid-off people in Swindon. 8.7 secs to 60 and 127mph and brand-new for £195 a month.

You rent, then walk away at the end. Plan and budget and know there will be no additional bills. Seriously, this is cheaper than a decent season ticket. Plus you get the new car smell, latest toys, anti skid, abs, and a good feeling about supporting local jobs.

Don't think I'm selling, I'm not. You can relax, I'm just putting you straight. My customers love me, I have over 1200 testimonials on my site, plus loads of fun stuff. For technical visitors, please note my suspension test movie. All those worries about return condition and excess mileage is rubbish, the excess on the Civic is about 4p/mile. You can't take a bus for that. Return condition is as a normal adult would expect a 2 or 3 year old car to be. If it was your own car (or bike!!!), you would not expect it to have big dings, dents and beaten up wheels.

Yes, Samdy Grey, you don't have equity, you don't own it, you are just paying for use. Like daily rental but for 2 or 3 years. But, most people who have bought a new car in the last 3-years have had (MUCH) higher payments and they are in NEGATIVE equity!!! Can anyone do maths?

I give you all gift as you are need patching up when you lose: Anyone wants a free small personal sealed first aid kit suitable for a bike, bagged in metallic pouch size of an instant meal pack, please email me with SWINDON FIRST AID KIT in the subject and your snail address. I will send with full Chinese first aid instructions. It is not suitable for death or Milwall situations.

Try and find another lease company that advertises legally (including VAT- the rest are committing criminal offence cheating you with ex-vat prices and hidden "document fees") and puts so much effort in.

Ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am bloody Ling! Go on, go mental with me for posting, but I am sure most here are adult enough to make up their own minds! Hehehe.

Ling
World Headquarters
Vance Business Park
Gateshead
NE11 9NE
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:06:34 »

A mate leases a Beemer. Worked out about the same as depreciation would cost you, but that was based on figures a year or two ago, I'd imagine depreciation would have accelerated since ! The way he saw it, he wanted a new car and was earning decent money but didn't have enough capital to buy one.

If you go for it be vigilant in the obvious stuff. Mileage allowance/penalties, servicing liabilities, etc.

ha ha I get Emial updates from her at work for some reason!! love it
Lumps

« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:19:31 »

I think that's the first time anyone's come on here specifically to try to sell us something and has taken the time to actually work out what the place is like before they post.

The woman's a marketing genius!

Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:20:59 »

Only just. And with a loan you get to keep the car at the end.

But by the time I've paid the loan off, the car isn't worth as much anyway. For the same price a month I'd need a 5 year loan.

Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:22:06 »

It's your choice, but I just see it as dead money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: