Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Franchise.  (Read 30280 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #375 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:40:46 »

Unfortunately for you, I'd say our future is considerably brighter than yours at this moment in time. Our longevity is probably going to piss off a few of our critics but Hey-Ho! Life's a bitch, innit!

Where do you see your future? You're flying pretty high at the moment, but where do you think it will eventually level off?
BletchleyDons

« Reply #376 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 21:48:53 »

Where do you see your future? You're flying pretty high at the moment, but where do you think it will eventually level off?

Championship at best. Oblivion at worst. Mediocrity as most likely.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #377 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 22:25:28 »

why don't we just ban all the Franchise fans on here? it's not even worth the aggro.

you can't argue with them, you can't insult them, it's just dull
flammableBen

« Reply #378 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 22:33:40 »

I dunno. Some interesting points been bought up. Our biting has been just as bad as the wind up.

In a way I feel like we're better than the mooocamp or whatever it's called for not banning them.
BletchleyDons

« Reply #379 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 22:45:44 »

I dunno. Some interesting points been bought up. Our biting has been just as bad as the wind up.

In a way I feel like we're better than the mooocamp or whatever it's called for not banning them.

I didn't realise STFC fans had been banned from the MooCamp. As far as I've always been aware, it takes serious site disruption or threats of violence to acheive that. Well done, lads. I'm impressed!
flammableBen

« Reply #380 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 22:54:50 »

Yeah they went mental and did a mass banning. I'm sure a lot of our fans weren't very nice about you, but on the most part it was no worse than the wind up you've been at on here.

Would you still support Franchise if Winkiewassisname decided they'd make more money playing in Ireland or Cornwall or Scotland or Ghana?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 22:57:37 »

anyone affiliated with STFC was banned from the moocamp, we're just banning wankers...
flammableBen

« Reply #382 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 22:58:33 »

anyone affiliated with STFC was banned from the moocamp, we're just banning wankers...

You want to be admin again?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 23:00:18 »

god no

actually, having read more of the other thread now i retract my comment.
flammableBen

« Reply #384 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 23:01:55 »

Yeah. I split them hoping that the abusibanter would stay here and the interesting discussion could stay in the other one.

The was a fucking wasted effort wasn't it.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #385 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 23:02:34 »

They did. It was the other lot who swanned off to start a new side while their proper side was left to die at Selhurst. Those Wimbledon fans who had the bollocks to stand up to the intimidation, threats and media manipulation from the militant ranks at Kingsmeadow deserve a fucking medal, not critisism from some under-informed bunch of do-right protagonists who thinks it's fashionable to indulge in football politics.

We're supposed to be plastic, but posters like yourself typify the post Euro 96 new fan more than anybody. That's why we laugh at you!

So if the current club moved and became 'Nuneaton Dons' you'd still stick with them, right?
BletchleyDons

« Reply #386 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 23:06:49 »

Yeah they went mental and did a mass banning. I'm sure a lot of our fans weren't very nice about you, but on the most part it was no worse than the wind up you've been at on here.

Would you still support Franchise if Winkiewassisname decided they'd make more money playing in Ireland or Cornwall or Scotland or Ghana?

No, but I'd keep an eye on how they were doing. I certainly wouldn't slag off their existence though. That'd make me a hypocrite, wouldn't it?
BletchleyDons

« Reply #387 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 23:08:46 »

So if the current club moved and became 'Nuneaton Dons' you'd still stick with them, right?

No - My passion for this lot is hardly deep-rooted. I'm just enjoying affordable football, home and away, on a weekly basis.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #388 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 23:14:57 »

No - My passion for this lot is hardly deep-rooted. I'm just enjoying affordable football, home and away, on a weekly basis.

You're either a quality wind up with a true talent for irony, or you're a moron who doesn't know what irony is.
flammableBen

« Reply #389 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 23:17:27 »

And yet you don't understand why we look down on you when our passion is deep-rooted, and you've the nerve to have a go because we empathise with fans who used to feel the same way but who've had their club taken away?

Ninja-edit. Yeah what sipie said.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: