Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Time to be negative??  (Read 9596 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:44:49 »

Does anyone know the directions to Burton Albion.

Its close to the train station i know that as I passed it on the way to Forest on the train!
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:50:13 »

Simply not good enough

Wilsons record:

Played 11, won 2, drawn 5 and lost 4. Thats 1 point per game. Yes he inherited shit but Sturrock had similar players and got them to play.

Most upsetting is that the players just do not sem to care, honestly think we will struggle to sell 2000 season tivkets in league 2. The silence from the boardroom at the moment is deafening......
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:50:39 »

Simply not good enough

Wilsons record:

Played 11, won 2, drawn 5 and lost 4. Thats 1 point per game. Yes he inherited shit but Sturrock had similar players and got them to play.

Most upsetting is that the players just do not sem to care, honestly think we will struggle to sell 2000 season tivkets in league 2. The silence from the boardroom at the moment is deafening......
Welcome back Cheesy
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:52:28 »

We should have paid Big Sam the £500k that he wanted to take over.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:53:40 »

Bart, can you please explain you last comment

'the silence from the boardroom at the moment is deafening'

what exactly are you expecting Fitton & Co to be shouting about? would you like to see them on the pitch Dellia style? lets be 'avin ya'

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:54:54 »

BART: Do you think Wilson should be sacked now?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 22:59:16 »

Gazza no, what would be gained from that? I am just pointing out that when ou look at his points per game ratio- it is worse than Malpas. Although he has inherited shit- he hasnt at this stage been able to turn crap into anything like good enough for league 1 level.

What worries me is that the players do not even seem to be fit- which is showing through more and more now with the 2 games per week.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:01:05 »

Gazza no, what would be gained from that? I am just pointing out that when ou look at his points per game ratio- it is worse than Malpas. Although he has inherited shit- he hasnt at this stage been able to turn crap into anything like good enough for league 1 level.

What worries me is that the players do not even seem to be fit- which is showing through more and more now with the 2 games per week.

Atleast give Wilson the Summer. I dont think many blame Wilson for our current problems. I think it may come down to the back room staff really. They have all been around since we became shit again so.... who knows. Perhaps its time for Wilson to bring in his own men, but to their credit, they have turned the defence around so.... who knows what the problem is. A clear out in the Summer may solve it?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:01:24 »

so what are the board supposed to be doing about it?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:03:43 »

For a start they should have let Wilson bring in his own backroom team-  their is only one consistant thing through all this and that is Byrne
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:04:40 »

For a start they should have let Wilson bring in his own backroom team-  their is only one consistant thing through all this and that is Byrne

And the squad.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:07:07 »

Byrne was also there when we won promotion from L2 and finished 13th the following season in L1?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:22:37 »

Yes but he wasnt assistant manager tho
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:24:53 »

And the squad.

don't forget the fans.

i blame the fans
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 23:26:34 »

well we are shit.

Whilst Byrne might not be brilliant at his job I am not going put down our players getting worse and lacking bottle under different managers down to the bloody assistant manager.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: